LUSH Cosmetics Mask Of Magnaminty Face & Back Mask Reviews

Ranked #257 out of 523 in Masks

April 29, 2016

how did it feel? Definitely tingly, but not overwhelmingly so. I waited about 15 minutes for it to dry, and then used a damp cloth to wipe it off. Once mostly clean, I rinsed with water and voila! I was done! My skin felt moisturized and clean. There was no tightness, no dryness and my trouble spots felt great.

And the results? It has been almost a week since my first use and a few of my trouble spots have cleared up a bit. I would say that the mask doesn’t give immediate zit disappearing results, but the spots were less red, angry and huge after using it. This, for me, is a giant step in the right direction. Plus, who doesn’t love a face mask? Aside from my son, who was terrified by me and kept calling me a spooky witch. Note to self, always warn the toddler before applying any beauty product that needs to stay on longer than a second.

May 11, 2015

This stuff is super relaxing and refreshing on the face, I finished a sample, and I need the full size now!!!

April 20, 2015

This mask is amazing, it was very relaxing, and smooth tingly feeling, it really feels like my skin is waking up, putting mask on was easy, taking off the mask was simple, and the feeling afterwards is a cool sensation, loved it. Mask didnt dry out my skin, like most masks out there, and love the fact it doesnt need to be refrigerated.