Lush Cup O'Coffee Scrub

Lush Cup O'Coffee Scrub Reviews

Ranked #169 out of 922 in Bath & Body

February 17, 2017

I got a sample of this mask at the Lush store and I am SO happy I didn't purchase it. It smells horrendeous...and I love the smell of coffee but this thing doesn't smell like coffee.

February 05, 2017

First, the smell is strong and bothered me. It didn't dry after 15 minutes so that's good. When I wash off my face (I have oily skin) I didn't see any improvement and I still smell the weird smell of coffee beans.

July 13, 2016

This is my go to mask at Lush. I find that it's not your traditional mask in that in never completely dries but it does gently moisturize your skin while it's gently exfoliating it which is great. It can be a little messy but it smells fantastic if your a fan of coffee and chocolate smells.

February 17, 2016

I really enjoyed this product. The sales associate recommended using this scrub on my face twice per week, however, that would be too often for my sensitive skin.

I found this scrub started to burn and irritate my face, so I removed it, but the results were wonderful. My skin was beautifully soft. I would probably use this again, just not as often as recommended.

January 18, 2016

This has quickly become my go to face and body product. I've been wanting to try a coffee scrub for so long as I've heard it's great for cellulite. Leaves my skin super soft and for sure notice a difference. It's great for morning use as the smell wakes you up even. Completely obsessed with it.

December 13, 2015

I've become obessed with coffee scents, and coffee scrubs. This is really nice. It's very gritty with ground up coffee beans. Makes my skin really soft. Only downside is it makes a mess in the shower. I always have grinds left in the bottlom of the tub after my shower, so I have to really rinse everything out.

Andi1986 added a new review for
    KALAS Tumbler (IKEA)

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Kaytee Pet Carrier

blubie has started a new forum topic
    dating

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
    Farting