LUSH Daddy-O Shampoo

LUSH Daddy-O Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #669 out of 935 in Shampoo

September 19, 2016

it does a great job at lightening my blonde that I thought was ruined (it was an ugly copper colour from fading and now is a lot brighter a nice) the bottle lasts forever too!

June 29, 2016

This shampoo smells absolutely wonderful, but is super expensive. It left my hair feeling amazing and wonderfully scented, but this isnt a product that I could consistently afford.

June 17, 2016

I only had a sample of this, so I may need to get more samples or buy a small bottle to see more effects. I colour my hair blonde, so I am always in search for shampoo to get rid of the brass colour. I think this did a pretty good job with cutting down the brass, but I was only able to get 2 uses out of the shampoo.

August 13, 2015

I was so pumped to try this because I love all things Lush, but this I didn't end up loving. The product is for blonde hair to help keep brassy-ness out. So to me it should be eliminating any warm colors from your hair, when I saw how sparkly and vibrant purple it was I was even more pumped to try it. From the first use I noticed that it goes on your hair more pink than purple. After washing it out and letting my hair dry I noticed that my hair was turning pink. I was not a fan of this, i was expecting it to help keep my hair a crisp cool color, not pink. So if you don't mind pink toned hair then go for it, of course it's tremendously healthy to use on your hair and it smells great!

April 25, 2015

This great smelling shampoo is not only really effective, but its also vegan! It is quite expensive ($25.95 for 500 ml), but its worth every penny. It leaves your hair silky soft and moisturized! If you are still uncertain, try it out for yourself by asking for a *FREE* sample at your closest Lush store!

February 24, 2015

I have a white blonde color in my hair right now, and I couldn't find a shampoo to help tone my hair where I live that was also not tested on animals. But Daddy-O is absolutely perfect. It smells amazing as well.

November 29, 2011

I LOVE the smell of this shampoo.It smells likes violets and the smell lingers in your hair.It is best suited for hair that is grey or blonde if you want to tone your hair and make it healthier and brighter.An infusion of lemons,seaweed, violet leaf, rose and bergamot oils.Its this bright purple color that is just so striking.I would recommend not to use it ever day!I made that mistake and got a few strands that turned a light purple.I actually liked it and got compliments about the streaks and where did I get them done lol.However that may not work for everyone.But it will give you hair such shine,volume and helps correct that brassy tones on blonde hair.A very unique lush product!