LUSH Dark Angels Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #713 out of 1024 in Facial Cleansers

March 08, 2017

J'aime bien ce produit de Lush que j'ai commencé à utilisé il y a quelques mois. Il laisse ma peau douce et moins huileuse. Son odeur n'est pas trop forte comparé à d'autres produits. Point négatif, il faut bien le rincer et s'essuyer le visage, car il tâche la peau.

March 03, 2017

I seriously love this stuff. I love LUSH products and this is one of my holy grails. I have oily skin and this has helped with the oil. The product is messy but it works like a charm. I would use it once a week to control oil and take out the dirt under the pores. Love it.

March 03, 2017

Deep cleaning and oil busting. Great for oily or temperamental skin. I use it as a part of my summer skin care routine. Gentle enough to use every day.

September 16, 2016

I had heard rave reviews about this product and I had to try it myself. Firstly, it took a very long time for me to get used to the smell. Second, my skin loved this! I didn't get too many break outs after I used this and I was very happy. The price is just a little much

September 09, 2016

In my opinion, LUSH products tend to be on the pricier side, but the quality never fails. I love this cleanser, on days that you really need a good clean.

July 11, 2016

This transformed my dull patchy skin to a glowing complexion. I have oily skin with redness and large pores and this cleanser really helped improve my skin. I am hooked and a repeat customer.

May 13, 2016

This cleanser is absolutely amazing. the charcoal absorbs excess oil while the black sugar exfoliates and tones. I used it every day and didn't find the exfoliation was too hard on my skin, and after only a few uses my skin was looking AMAZING.

April 13, 2016

Amazing face scrub! Unclog a pores and exfoliates my skin better than anything I have ever tried! I have got mysel, my sister and both of our boyfriends who have problematic skin hooked on this black gold!

January 26, 2016

I really wanted to like this product. At first, I did. I love the charcoal and black sugar combination - it makes a really nice paste that feels so good on your face. I don't even mind the smell. It felt like it was working because after using it my skin felt really clean and soft. Unfortunately after a week or two my face started to break out more than usual, and this was the only thing I had changed in my routine. I love lush products but I guess this one is not for my skin type - I have very average combination skin - a bit dry, a bit oily. I don't have sensitive skin.

October 13, 2015

I have used Dark Angels for maybe a year and although I love the toughness and how it really clears my pores it's to harsh for my skin and often I get a breakout from using it. I do really like the smell and it works really well but it just ended up working TOO well for me and stripping my face of all of the good oils.