LUSH Dark Angels Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #698 out of 974 in Facial Cleansers

September 16, 2016

I had heard rave reviews about this product and I had to try it myself. Firstly, it took a very long time for me to get used to the smell. Second, my skin loved this! I didn't get too many break outs after I used this and I was very happy. The price is just a little much

September 09, 2016

In my opinion, LUSH products tend to be on the pricier side, but the quality never fails. I love this cleanser, on days that you really need a good clean.

July 11, 2016

This transformed my dull patchy skin to a glowing complexion. I have oily skin with redness and large pores and this cleanser really helped improve my skin. I am hooked and a repeat customer.

May 13, 2016

This cleanser is absolutely amazing. the charcoal absorbs excess oil while the black sugar exfoliates and tones. I used it every day and didn't find the exfoliation was too hard on my skin, and after only a few uses my skin was looking AMAZING.

April 13, 2016

Amazing face scrub! Unclog a pores and exfoliates my skin better than anything I have ever tried! I have got mysel, my sister and both of our boyfriends who have problematic skin hooked on this black gold!

January 26, 2016

I really wanted to like this product. At first, I did. I love the charcoal and black sugar combination - it makes a really nice paste that feels so good on your face. I don't even mind the smell. It felt like it was working because after using it my skin felt really clean and soft. Unfortunately after a week or two my face started to break out more than usual, and this was the only thing I had changed in my routine. I love lush products but I guess this one is not for my skin type - I have very average combination skin - a bit dry, a bit oily. I don't have sensitive skin.

October 13, 2015

I have used Dark Angels for maybe a year and although I love the toughness and how it really clears my pores it's to harsh for my skin and often I get a breakout from using it. I do really like the smell and it works really well but it just ended up working TOO well for me and stripping my face of all of the good oils.

June 03, 2015

I purchased as a flook. I wasn't sure about the product, I hadn't read any reviews and such, but went in to Lush one day with the urge to buy a new cleanser. I had heard recently that they had a shortage of the main ingredients in Dark Angels and was intrigued when I saw that they had a full stock. I purchased it and was completely in shock when I saw the inside of it. I was so used to a creamy kind of cleanser. The smell isn't the greatest (charcoal), but the effectiveness and quality of it makes up for it.

May 27, 2015

Love love love this cleanser! It is awesome! A thumbs up for acne prone skin and oily skin but can be used on any skin! Feels super clean after every application

May 11, 2015

This cleanser has made a HUGE difference in my pores and my blackheads, I love it!