Good

LUSH De Fluff Shaving Gel Reviews

Ranked #149 out of 444 in Hair Removal

May 25, 2015

While the product does work as a shaving cream, I find I do better with traditional shaving cream/gel.

This product is supposed to smell like strawberries, but i don't think it does, i'm not quite sure what it does smell like.

The lather of the product isn't very good either, it's more like a soap than a shaving cream.

I'll use it because i have it, but I will not repurchase.

May 11, 2015

I like the cream more because I have dry skin but this does an awesome job and makes a huge difference in shaving my legs.

October 17, 2014

De-fluff and get rid of the rough stuff is a heavenly whipped shaving gel inspired by strawberry fluff spread, it's made with fresh strawberries, egg whites and golden syrup as well as coconut oil which leaves your skin feeling so soft! It's also made with fair trade coco butter which moisturizes your skin and reduces redness! When applying you only need a small amount as it goes a long way an lathers amazingly, and after shaving your skin feels so soft and smooth!