LUSH D'Fluff Shaving Soap Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 450 in Hair Removal

0.5/5

January 07, 2017

I had watched reviews online for this product, so I had really high hopes that I would have the same life changing experiences.

Sadly, I did not. The product itself did not want to lather, it was really difficult to get the soap where I wanted it to be in order to get a smooth and effective shave. I was really disappointed with the cost of the product for the ineffectiveness. It did smell amazing tho!!

Save yourself the time, energy and money on this product and buy a can of shaving cream instead.

December 13, 2016

Even though I LOVE most LUSH products and this soap smells amazing, you need to use a lot of it for it to give you a smooth shave. I bought a small container to try it out and was able to only use it 2 or 3 times before running out (and it wasn't cheap!). Unfortunately, using a small amount just causes friction and dries out my skin. Not for me...

August 16, 2016

It's shaving soap so it's nothing special. I find I get a better have and less irritation if I just use a soap bar and they're also a quarter of the cost.

May 11, 2015

THis stuff is worth every penny. It's gentle on the skin and makes a huge difference when I shave my legs.

February 27, 2015

This is my favorite shaving cream. It has a thick creamy texture which makes it easy to shave with; the product doesn't rinse away immediately if you get a bit of water on it. The scent is delicious.

August 14, 2014

This shaving cream can be used pretty much on any areas of your body that you would like de-fuzzed meaning that men can also use D’Fluff for their beards. The scent of D’Fluff is a bit artificial smelling to me and very strong. There is also a very faint fruity scent that lingers on the skin after shaving which I found to be much more pleasant. My skin did feel quite soft afterwards thanks to the cocoa butter and rosehip oil, but did not exempt me from still having to use a body moisturizer on my legs. Overall, I found D’Fluff to be quite fun to use in all its pink fluffiness and even though this is a tiny jar, shaving creams are quite dense so you really don’t need a lot to cover quite a bit of ground!