• LUSH Dream Cream Body Lotion
Good

LUSH Dream Cream Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #498 out of 842 in Bath & Body

October 19, 2016

This is a lovely lotion that absorbs well and lasts for hours. The smell is amazing. I use this cream every time I get out of the shower, and it works beautifully. I pretty much use this everyday, all year round.

May 18, 2016

I was given the Lush Dream Cream as a gift, and I fell in love with it instantly. I love the light scent. It is non-oily and absorbs really quickly. Leaves my hands feeling soft and supple.

April 27, 2016

Live for this stuff! My 2 yr old has excema and this is one of the few lotions that keeps his skin in as good shape as can be! Smells great and lasts for a while!! I love it for myself and my daughter as well

August 16, 2010

Okay, don't get me wrong. I LOVE lush but.. I really dislike this product.

I was told this wash would be fantastic because I have eczema, but it never calmed it down. It made my eczema worse. I was very disapointed about this but the stores have an amazing return policy so I was able to get a full re-fund. Many other people say this product works like magic but I never thought it did.

This product is very thick and has chamomile with calamine, calming aloe vera, soothing rose, tea tree and lavender essential oils. All organic and vegan.

For people like me, I do not recommend this product but may work on others !

FTC Disclaimer-
I have bought this product.
I am not getting paid to mention anything.
I have no affiliation and all opinions
are my own :)