LUSH Dream Cream Reviews

Ranked #451 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Our number one, best-selling product of all time, Dream Cream contains every ingredient nature makes for soothing sore skin. One our proudest product achievements ever, we love this body lotion because it makes people happy. It transforms suffering bodies into states of peace with our calming blend of oat milk, lavender and chamomile to care for irritations, reduce redness, and banish blotches. Olive oil and cocoa butter are perfectly suited and incredibly effective for dry or chapped skin, and especially gentle for even the most sensitive types. Do your skin a favor, treat it right with Dream Cream.

April 24, 2016

I have never used Lush products before but they are amazing! A little pricy compared to a drug store brand, but they are made with all natural ingredients and it shows. I used the dream cream for my dry skin and it really helped. I would like to try more products by this company.

March 16, 2016

you pay for healthy and natural products
the lush products are great moisturizers that contain natural ingredients healthy for the environment and for your skin!! the lush brand provides custom made products that contain high quality ingredients. i enjoy it moisturizes well and i know putting good ingredients onto my skin.

smells very good too the dream cream :)

February 08, 2016

Having dry skin and a little bit of eczema in the colder months I couldn't really find a product that worked for me. When I found out about this I went right away and picked some up. I've been using it and it works amazing, I also like to use it on my kids to replace a baby lotion.

December 10, 2015

The scent isn't very nice while it feels ok it also leaves a greasy feeling on my skin

July 31, 2015

Dream cream is the only moisturizer that I use. Not only for those nasty dry spots you get on your legs & arms during winter, but it's the only one that works on my face too. I've been using this for the past 13 years, and with the lavender, rosemary and tea tree oil in it not only help keep acne at bay, but they soothe my skin and keep me moisturized all day long. I love it's staying power. Lastly, one tub will last me one calendar year = value!

May 11, 2015

This cream really is a dream. It's PERFECT for dry skin. The scent is great and really helps hold moisture without being greasy. It's my favourite Lush product.

May 11, 2015

This is one of the best body lotions ever!!!! I love how soft it makes my skin feel and it absorbs really quickly into the skin.

March 07, 2015

This cream is AMAZING! I went to Whistler for the weekend and bought it up there @ the Lush store. I haven't tried there products before. The girls are great! Helping me find a great Hand and Body Cream. The Dream Cream is so rich yet light and very moisturizing. I have dry asking and every time I put any kind of cream on it either dries up or my skin looks oily. But With the Dream Cream my skin stays moisturized and soft throughout the day, I recommended this!

March 03, 2015

I received a jar of Lush Dream Cream at Christmas time. I love Lush Bath Products and was very interested to try the Dream Cream! I like the fact that it is really not scented. This is a very rich cream and it really moisturizes well. However - as it is so heavy I find that I can really only use it a night before bed time, as it takes quite a while to absorb into the skin. That being said - it is very effective with dry and cracked skin - I especially like to use it on my hands and feet. A little pricey at $26.95 per jar but you don't need to use a large amount for effective results.

January 26, 2015

This stuff is the best! I use it after I shower, and my skin is SO soft. The smell is heavenly, as well.
It is about $25.00 for a container, and a little bit of it goes a long way! Would recommend to anyone with dry or cracked skin.