LUSH Each Peach and Two's a Pair Massage Bar Reviews

Ranked #364 out of 843 in Bath & Body

August 28, 2016

I LOVE Lush products and this one is definitely a winner. It smells amazing and it feels absolutely wonderful to give your legs a massage with this. It can end up a little greasy and slippery but for the most part this is lovely!

March 09, 2016

I love my Lush massage bar!! To activate it you rub it in between your hands and then you can go at it. I use it to mosturize my back, chest, stomach, and legs after a shower. It doesn't really smell like peach but it does smell amazing. I would suggest you buy a massage bar tin for easy storage.

May 17, 2015

I love this massage bar from Lush, the only problem I have with it is that it does kind of get all melty and gross because it starts to collect dust and hair. But it does smell really good and works pretty well. I am not sure if I would ever buy it again but I am happy I had the chance to try it out.

May 11, 2015

I aboslutely love the smell of this massage bar!!!

April 07, 2015

This is my favourite massage bar from Lush. The bar has a true peach scent and is super moisturizing. I always use the bars at night before bed to let them really soak in while I sleep. The size of this particular bar is also generous - it's lasted me forever!

February 27, 2013

This product was just gross!! It's supposed to be a moisturizing massage bar. It did NOT absorb into my skin at all and left it with a disgusting greasy film on it!!! It also did NOT smell like peach!! At the store it smelled good - maybe it was all the other products interfering with the scent of this product. Once I bought it and actually tried it, it smelled more like Kentucky Fried Chicken.... it was just awful! I returned it.