• LUSH Eau Roma Water Toner
  • LUSH Eau Roma Water Toner

LUSH Eau Roma Water Toner Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 208 in Toner

October 26, 2016

This product is refreshing and smells lovely, I love spritzing it on my face as part of a more luxurious routine. Although, I'm not entirely sure it does anything for my face. Refreshing nonetheless, and vegan!

July 28, 2016

Lush Eau Roma Water

This product is one of my go-to toners. It’s predominantly rose water and lavender water; very soothing and gentle. Eau Roma Water does not break the bank. The 100ml size is about $11 CND, so I can spritz liberally all day long without feeling like I’m spraying money on my face (I’m talking to YOU, the Jasmine Garden).

I use this toner to prep my skin for moisture (usually a facial oil) and I use this toner as a wee spritz after acid toning. The small size fits nicely into a purse for habitual all-day spritzers like myself. I wish the mist was a little bit finer, like the Caudalie Elixir. I also wish there was a little something more in this product… it just feels a bit too light and not as moisturizing as some of the toners I use.

Overall, I really enjoy this product. It’s hydrating and lightly scented (roses). It’s not the most luxurious and ‘lush’ product, but Eau Roma is a great value and a good little workhorse product to add to any routine.

March 24, 2016

I love the way this stuff smells, but it doesn't really do much for my skin. Whenever I use it, it just feels like I have plain old water on my skin. I will finish the bottle but I don't think I'll be buying it again. It smells so wonderful but it's not worth it. I love lush products though.

May 12, 2015

This toner is very hydrating, I love it!

June 05, 2009

When I tried this toner, I wasn't expecting the scent (It was given to me by a friend who has extremely sensitive skin and could not use it). The floral scent was hard to place at first, but once I got used to it, I found it enjoyable.
This toner is meant for sensitive to dry or older skin. Having combination skin myself, I don't think I got the full benefits of this toner.

From the Lush web page: fantastic pick-me-up for legs and feet! Spray early, spray often.

Contains: rose and lavender for cooling effects.

Overall, I think I prefer Breath of Fresh Air toner to Eau Roma Water.

Vegan product.