LUSH Enzymion Skin Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #1028 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

If your face is predominantly oily in your T-zone, Enzymion is the moisturizer for you! An incredible blend of astringent citrus fruits like pineapple, papaya and lemon, Enzymion mops up excess oils and literally cleanses your face of dead skin and debris built up throughout the day. Nutrient-rich avocado and evening primrose oils replenish essential vitamins and minerals. We recommend pairing Enzymion with our refreshing sea salt scrub, Ocean Salt. The result? Skin that glows from the inside out.

November 30, 2016

Fantastic for mattifying. Enzymion is perfect to follow after coal face or dark angels. It gives you moisture without giving you an oily complexion. It is perfect for those like me who get an oily t zone or chin!

July 08, 2014

This is great for oily skin. Blends in well and makes face the face feel soft. A little pricey for the size of the bottle. This is an everyday moisturize. Well for day and night.

February 27, 2013

This was a good quality cream, but it was supposed to eliminate oil on my face.... it did NOT do that at all. At $40 bucks for a small pot, it is NOT worth it!!!

May 01, 2012

Enzymion Moisturizer is waaaay better than any drug store moisturiser I've ever tried .I used this product when I was suffering from cystic acne and was in the early phase of taking Accutane. It's a light but hydrating moisturiser, which I used in the morning. Enzymion Moisturizer helps brighten my skin and even out my complexion. The product helps me regulate shine and greese! My skin is calmer in that I'm breaking out less. I really like the refreshing citrus scent, but it's nothing too memorable. The only cons I can think about is that it's a bit pricey and there is no SPF protection. I would recommend this to individuals who have combination skin and oily skin.

February 08, 2009

this face lotion is the only one ive ever found that doesnt make my face too oily and helps to really balance it out (i have combo skin). the price is a bit much as the tub is really small but a little of it goes a long way and i think it is def worth it : )

July 25, 2006

It's a very light, moisturizing cream that doesn't irritate my skin.