LUSH Eyes Right Mascara

LUSH Eyes Right Mascara Reviews

Ranked #375 out of 773 in Mascara

February 06, 2016

I just found out about this product last year. I am allergic to eye makeup, especially mascara. So when I found out about this product I was ecstatic because it is the only mascara that does not irritate my eyes. I also love how it is all natural.I also use the Lush eye makeup remover too because regular eye makeup remover also irritates me.

August 06, 2015

While the price is fairly high for such a small bottle, I liked this formula. Its not going to give you huge lashes, but one coat looked nice on me and did not make my lashes stiff. Don't think I'd re-purchase but I don't regret trying it out.

July 28, 2015

Love this mascara but wish I could find it in Purple.

July 28, 2015

This mascara is great! It separates your eyelashes, making them long and full. Down fall to this is it's far from water proof, but overall I love it. Very easy to remove and you can't feel anything on your lashes while wearing it.

1.5/5

May 11, 2015

This is one of the few products I don't like from lush. All it did was clump my eyelashes together.

March 10, 2015

I am a minimalist when it comes to makeup. I like a natural look and I want to get ready quick! I wasn't unhappy with my drugstore mascara but I was curious about Lush's mascara. I should have known better...I fell in love with Eyes Right! It goes on nicely and comes off super easily at the end of the day, leaving my lashes intact and healthier than they were when I had to scrub off my drugstore mascara. I love it!! It is a little more then what I normal pay but it's my only expensive makeup and its healthier for my lashes.

September 08, 2014

This product is $18.95 for 5grams of mascara. It's lasted me a while longer than the drug store mascaras but it is still pretty expensive in my opinion. However, I like to pay more because it's a product that I use daily and put very close to my eyes. It has a wheatgrass base which is suppose to condition, nourish and strengthen the lashes but I'm not sure how true that is. It does appear to thicken my lashes with the Carnauba wax but doesn't stay on my lashes very effectively. I start to look like I have raccoon eyes if I don't wipe off the area underneath my eyes where it smudges throughout the day. It's an OK product, but I'll probably try different natural mascara in the future.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil