LUSH Fair Trade Foot Lotion Reviews

Ranked #146 out of 164 in Foot Care

May 11, 2015

not the best smell and not the best quality, yet it's a bit overpriced in my opinion.

May 11, 2015

I had a sample and this just never absorbed into my skin.

September 16, 2014

Of course with lush, it's expensive. I love the natural ingredients. I splurge monthly on lush and always keep some foot lotion on hand. Love the richness and smell. Makes my feet soft and healthy looking.

April 21, 2012

I have always LOVED this foot lotion from Lush.It has arnica,almond oil,cocoa butter,spearmint oil and peppermint oil you get this big burst of minty smells from the lotion and it smells heavenly.It absorbs quickly into the skin and feels wonderful with refreshing tingles from the mint oils.Slightly Devious posted below me about this being great for bruises and I didn't realize that until I see the main ingredient is arnica which is fantastic for bruises!That just makes me love this product even more!I also found in the summer months its great for warding off mosquitoes as they don't like the mint smell.Its also great to apply to the feet after shower/bath and putting on cotton socks and wearing overnight.This is perfect for sore achy feet it will relax your feet instantly.

September 08, 2009

Let me start off by saying the best foot care lotion I've ever tried is probably the one from Avon. This foot lotion however, would be in the top five.

Spearmint and peppermint oils along with cocoa butter mix together to make feet feel fantastic. The smell alone is a selling point, but it also smooths and helps keep feet from drying out. The girl in store also told me that it helps with bruises (something about the mint oils helping circulation). I do have to say that I noticed a difference in the few I had.

Love this product!