LUSH Father Frost Soap
Good

LUSH Father Frost Soap Reviews

Ranked #587 out of 843 in Bath & Body

May 02, 2012

Father Frost Soap has a pleasant and elegant flora scent. It cleans effectively without staining the skin or tub. The soap also moisturises but it's not overly greasy or oily. It leaves the skin silky smooth after-use. Father Frost provides a luxurious lather but not creamy. The soap has a fairly long life span in that it doesn't just melt away quickly. On LUSH's website the soap is suppose to be indigo blue, but my bar is black...what happened?! Final thoughts: I product that I will purchase again because it makes a nice hand soap or gift.

January 10, 2010

I'm still not fully decided on this particular Lush holiday soap. Made with organic apple juice and cranberries, I kind of expected a much different soap. This is one of Lush's more 'unisex' scents, but in my opinion, is more on the man-scented side. In general, it smells nice and leaves skin feeling smooth, I just think that, at times, it can be a bit of an overwhelming scent.

Note: Vegan, Holiday