• LUSH Flying Fox Shower Gel
Good

LUSH Flying Fox Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #474 out of 843 in Bath & Body

December 09, 2015

Flying Fox is, in my opinion, one of the best scented products offered at LUSH. It's the same formulation and the Lust perfume and the Yes Yes Yes massage bar.

As with any LUSH product, cruelty free, earth friendly products are always a huge selling point, and Flying Fox is no exception.

For an all natural product, it lathers amazingly well, making is an excellent body wash. The scent lingers on your skin just the right amount, leaving lovely notes of jasmine and sandalwood. It's extremely sultry and relaxing.

Similar to most LUSH products, Flying Fox is gentle on the skin and non irritating, but if you are sensitive to scents this one is a bit strong while you're using it.

Bonus, it makes a great bubble bath in a pinch.

September 06, 2014

This smells amazing. It's a rich jasmine, somewhat "dirty," but not too indolic. See also: Lust's perfume "Lust."

October 29, 2010

This product is only for certain people. You will either LOVE the scent or HATE it. Much like a lot of the other shower gels by Lush, this one has a very watery texture even though it has lots of honey. It does bubble well and gives you a clean but slightly moisturized feel. I personally liked the smell at first. But that was only smelling it from the bottle. When I first used it, I don't know if it was the warm water but the smell got very stron and changed slightly. Much much later that night I was smelling my wrist for some reason and I smelt this greaaaat sweet warm smell. I didn't know what it was as none of my perfumes smelled like that. I then realized it was the shower gel. The smell had lingered on my body for hours, BUT it had changed scent on my skin and had also was not ridiculously strong as before. So for me, someone who liked the smell, I do like this product.

May 22, 2010

For those who love the scent of jasmine, this Lush product is for you.

Recently, I went into Lush, and after making a purchase, was given a "tester" bottle (250ml) of Flying Fox to try (Note: the 250ml bottle isn't considered a tester size, it was a promo). When I tried it I couldn't believe how much jasmine scent there was to take in. I don't think I'd make this my daily shower gel, but on special occasions it'll definitely be a treat.

Made with five different kinds of honey, this is the kind of sweet treat I like to spoil myself with.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml