LUSH From Dusk Til Dawn Massage Bar
Good

LUSH From Dusk Til Dawn Massage Bar Reviews

Ranked #301 out of 843 in Bath & Body

May 11, 2015

LOVE this product! It doesn't irritate my skin and it smells amazing!

February 18, 2014

This is another awesome product from Lush! It`s great for massages, and also for using as a body lotion or oil.
The scent has sweet wild orange oil and Sicilian lemon, and smells nice and citrusy. It has a bit of a playdough scent (to me) at first, but once it warms up on the skin it becomes intoxicating and really uplifting but soothing at the same time. My boyfriend also loves it, and he can be picky about products, so that`s a bonus for me. (He did joke about how it looked weird at first! But the shape actually works well for holding it in your hand.)
What I love the most is how this melts instantly with the heat of your skin, but the bar seems to lasts a long time no matter how much you use. It becomes an oil once it melts on the skin, but it soaks in well and doesn`t leave too much of a greasy feeling afterwards.
The Lush massage bars seemed a little expensive to me at first, but now I see they are definitely worth it for the quality and good ingredients. I`m glad I decided to try this, and will definitely have to try out some of their other massage bars!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas