Lush Fun Reviews

Ranked #357 out of 975 in Bath & Body

December 31, 2016

I heard about this product on a website, so I decided to try it.. it's really cool because it had so many different uses, but it can get messy.. if the kids get a hold of it or a bit of water gets on it.. the only real issue I have with this is that it leaves a white powdery film in the tub when used as bubble bath. The smell is also very, very strong.

April 25, 2016

Lush fun- play dough like soap, is a fun addition to our children's bath time routine. We love that the products are completely organic and safe on our family and home. The smells they come in are great. Our personal favourite is the snow man edition that comes out around Christmas. It's comes with black, white, red, and gold shimmer perfect for making little soapy snowmen.

January 30, 2015

Love these!! A little goes a long way. Hold it under the tap as you fill up the tup and you will get bubble like you have never seen! Can be used as a bubble bath, soap, shampoo...fun for the whole family. I pretend I but it for my kids but I use it too...shhhh don't tell them!! ;)

November 10, 2014

This stuff is 7$ a pop and it is literally the best thing ever!!!
    You can use it sooooo many times, it lasts a good while. I absolutely love it. They smell sooooo good and they are super travel friendly! Love them! My skin literally still smells like it the next morning! deff worth it :)

November 04, 2014

This is a multi-use product if there ever was one. I use it as bubble bath, soap, AND shampoo. A little goes a very long way. Not only does it work amazing, it smells super good too. My sister recommended it to me, and now I recommend it to all my friends.