LUSH Godiva Bar Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #668 out of 936 in Shampoo

August 27, 2015

This bar shampoo smells absolutely fantastic ! It is 100% natural and very good for your hair .

May 11, 2015

I love LUSH's shampoo bars!!! and this one smells SO AMAZING!!!

February 27, 2015

I adore the scent of this shampoo bar. It was the very first one I tried and it got me positively hooked. It has a nice spicy scent. It is one of the gentlest shampoo bars you could use on your hair.

February 02, 2015

I bought this shampoo bar not too long ago, I used it and thought it was great for my hair. It made my hair feel so soft and it was easy to use. I can't wait to try other shampoo bars in the future.

February 27, 2013

I HATED this shampoo! I had a cold when I bought it, but I thought that the description of the scent sounded good. Once I got my sense of smell back, I realized that the shampoo smelled like moth balls! Gross! I also didn't like that there were conditioner chunks right in the shampoo because I found that it made my hair greasy. I have tried quite a few of their other shampoo bars and LOVED them, but I really hated this particular one.

September 21, 2011

I was skeptical to try a bar shampoo as I have always just used regular old shampoo. My hair is no longer frizzy and is nice and shiny. No more buildup at all. You have to keep it in a tin or it kind of melts though. ;)