• LUSH Happy Hippy Body Wash
  • LUSH Happy Hippy Body Wash

LUSH Happy Hippy Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #421 out of 552 in Body Wash

April 21, 2016

I absolutely love this! It's so refreshing and i am a sucker for citrus. I have used various body washes and this is truly great for waking you up in the morning. The name itself is enough to get me to buy it! If you need something fresh and to get you in a happy feel good mood this is your product. It is Vegan & Cruelty-Free of course!

November 11, 2014

This is my one of those pick me ups summer/morns shower gels, smells great, lathers great, price 10 bucks for a small bottle, I got one of those when I went to the Fur Defender and picked one cruelty free product from the free cabinet, I liked it and discover Lush and Lush.ca Caveat: buy the sets for gifts, sometimes instead of a singular item from Lush.

September 16, 2014

Lush was my go-to slightly-expensive pick-me-up when I was in University. Sort of a "baby luxe" type deal. Fast forward a decade or so, and I still buy a few things from them that make me swoon. Enter: Happy Hippy. This is my Summer body wash, all grapefruit and energy and promise in a little plastic bottle. Lush's environmental practices are legendary - no animal testing, recycled plastic bottles, mostly natural ingredients- and that's always nice to see in a world of non-biodegradable microbeads. Good lather, mouthwatering scent, and while you're scrubbing you can pat yourself on the back for being a good little earthling.

August 05, 2013

I love this body wash so so much, it has a fresh grapefruit scent which really wakes me up and leaves me squeaky clean! I cannot say enough good things about this body wash and comes in three different sizes. Although it may be a little more expensive than others.

April 30, 2012

I had recently (within the past month or so) made a purchase on the Canadian Lush site and decided to try out this product.

My first thoughts were "$17 for body wash?! What is it, made out of gold or something?!"

Haha, unfortunately it is not. What you get is a mostly organic (I'll come back to this in a second) body wash that is also meant for your hair made out of grapefruit and essential oils.

Now, what do I mean by saying "mostly organic"??
This product in particular (although Lush makes tons of products that do not contain them) contains Parabens. If you did not already know know, Parabens are a common preservative that can mimic Estrogen and could potentially increase your risk of breast cancer. Ehhhhh, not my favorite ingredient!

Besides that, a great product! The smell is fantastic (think when you bite into a grapefruit!) and contains essential oils like Grapefruit oil, Bergamot oil, and Frankincense oil. These ingredients are truly appreciated during the cold harsh winter months we have here in Canada.

Still undecided? If you go into a local Lush store and ask, im sure they will give you a sample of this stuff that is usually good for more than one use.

Personally I would not be repurchasing this product because of those Parabens, but I will definitely be on the lookout for a dupe!

Happy shopping!

Updated On: April 30, 2012

**Note: I was not paid for this review. I paid for this item with my own money.**