LUSH Herbalism Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #462 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

A powerful decongestant for your pores, Herbalism is best suited to those who have tried everything under the sun to clear up their oily and blemish prone skin. Fear not! Herbalism's heroic blend of rosemary, nettle and chamomile are here to tame problematic skin. Ground rice bran acts as an effective exfoliant, while kaolin (also known as China clay) reaches deep down into pores to clean out dirt and debris. Use this cleanser in combination with Grease Lightning for balanced, even skin.

September 27, 2016

I'm not sure how I feel about this cleanser. It's kind of difficult to use. You take a bit of the cleanser and mix it with water to make it into a paste but I find I can never get it to the right consistency and wind up wasting some of it because it just becomes a liquid that runs out of my hand. When I manage to wash my face with it though it seems to do the job and doesn't seem too harsh for my face. I think the cleaning part itself is pretty good but it's annoying to use. I'd recommend it to people to try because the ingredients are good but it's not something I'd recommend whole-heartedly.

September 16, 2016

I quite like this cleanser. The smell is a little strange but it made my skin feel quite clean. It is a little messy though, and I think if it came with a scoop of some sort, then I think a lot of people will like just that much more

June 13, 2016

I love this cleanser, and having gone a few months without it now can say that it makes a huge difference to my complexion. I have combination oily-skin that is really prone to redness and sensitivity, and so having a cleanser that combats excess oil and blemishes but still leaves my skin bright and supple is miraculous.
I only use a tiny bit at a time, and so although the initial price seems quite high one tub of Herbalism lasts me easily three times as long as a comparably sized liquid or cream cleanser.

March 29, 2016

Herbalism is a blessing! My skin thanks me for using it, especially when I'm breaking out!

It is a genius product and every ingredient in Herbalism has a purpose and a place! It has an interesting scent to it that I just love! I associate the smell with a clean, glowing face.

February 16, 2016

If I could give this stuff 6 stars, I would. I was using proactive for almost 8 years and I was really afraid of how my skin would react to going off of it but this stuff makes it even more clear! I recommend this to everyone I know because it is just so amazing

February 15, 2016

Extremely messy and some how ends up getting everywhere. Leaves a green tint on your face after you use it. Does not work at all, so I do not recommend.

December 01, 2015

This worked great in the summer when my skin was super oily!!! Not harsh

December 01, 2015

This product has helped my acne prone skin. I even recommended it to my sister who also loves it. It's a staple in our skin care products.

July 16, 2015

Unfortunately, this did nothing to help my oily problem skin. It smells so strongly of mustard that I gagged when I used it. I had a hard time with it crumbling and dropping down the drain when I used it too, so I'm sure a lot of money was wasted because Lush isn't cheap.

July 16, 2015

I love this stuff!! Absolute A-MaH-zing!! This is the only thing I'll use for my face now. It's gentle enough for twice a day and it really gets in there to clean it. I just love it! Love it! go get some for yourself right now. Get off your chair and head down to your nearest Lush Store and do it. Go do it. Uyennie Approved!!