LUSH Honey Bee Bath Bomb Reviews

Ranked #492 out of 843 in Bath & Body

What’s all the buzz about our glorious, best-selling toffee-scented globe? It could be the addictive scent of honey and toffee with mood lifting sweet orange oil. Or, it could be the Moroccan Rhassoul mud to gently deep cleanse and soften your skin. Perhaps it’s the calming aloe vera that makes the bath water silky soft. Maybe it has something to do with all of the skin soothing honey we pack into each Bath Bomb to soften you up and keep your skin moisturized. The only way to find out is to try one.

January 17, 2016

I absolutely hated this ,got this as a gift ,the smell was horrible and looked like a clump of goo in the tub

October 13, 2015

This is a really nice bath bomb, smells sweet like honey and the scent REALLY has great staying power, I can definitely notice the scent during the day which I like a lot.

May 11, 2015

I love this bath bomb, it's so hydrating to the skin and it smells absolutely amazing!!!

March 10, 2015

I love this bath bomb! It smells like it came right from the honey bees nest. Bath bombsa re always so fun to use and this one smells so amazing.

April 01, 2010

Some girls might get a bit freaked at the yellow color but the sweet scent of honey-toffee should open you up to the idea. Once you venture inside the murky waters sand buffs off all the excess and stinky bits polishing your body to perfection. Taking some star off because I used the whole bomb to get the full effect.

December 09, 2008

These help out a lot in the bath tub.

December 30, 2006

If you love honey and you love bergamot then you need not look any further! The Honey Bee bath bomb is for you! It takes honey and bergamot to a whole new level. It's such aninvigorating scent put together I don't know why I didn't think of it myself! It also makes my skin feel great.