Lush Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar

Lush Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar Reviews

Ranked #284 out of 935 in Shampoo

October 08, 2016

Love this product!! I find the shampoo bars last longer than a bottle and this one smells great and left my hair feeling great. It was great to use on kids too and my husband loved it

March 16, 2016

I bought this shampoo bar for my child who is just starting to learn to wash her own hair. the solid format of the bar makes it much easier for little kids to use than liquid shampoo and the problems of using too much product, soap in the eyes, trouble rinsing cleanly, etc. are all easier to avoid with the solid shampoo. I chose this shampoo bar over other ones made by lush because of the sweet candy/toffee scent. The shampoo bar does a great job of getting hair clean and it rinses cleanly.

January 25, 2016

I absolutely love this product. I was originally hesitant in trying it, because of the price -- but I absolutely do not regret this buy. It smells absolutely amazing.

May 16, 2015

Lush Honey I Washed My Hair Shampoo Bar is created to soften and add to shine to hair. It’s a toffee scented bar with hints of honey! It smells delicious, like a soft, creamy bite of caramel to me! I’ve always been a fan of Honey I Washed the Kids Soap and I’m sure happy to have a shampoo bar scented just like it. The fragrance lingers quite long which makes me a happy girl indeed.
I actually used this and only this, no conditioner, for several days and it really did a nice job cleansing my hair and making it soft. My hair is drier with some frizz and it worked a treat without conditioner. Not that I’d give or forgo conditioner daily but I wanted to try it without conditioner to see the results. My hair is super long and it wasn’t tangled up all after use in the least! I didn’t experience build up issues either which was a plus.
If you never used a shampoo bar it’s pretty handy especially if you travel a lot. It’s basically a puck shaped bar which you can wet and swipe across your head a few times. Work into a lather with your hands and rinse! Pretty nifty and one shampoo bar lasts for literally ages, far longer than a bottle of your favorite shampoo would!