LUSH Honey Trap Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #377 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Our product inventors worked hard in the labs, experimenting with all sorts of different flavors before they landed on this seductive honey lip balm. Honey Trap is filled with toning sweet orange and cooling peppermint to soothe dry, chapped lips. Rich honey moisturizes and melted white chocolate is part of that delectable flavor. After all that chocolate tasting and kissing we did in the name of innovation, we think Honey Trap can certainly be considered our most delicious lip balm to date. It's a hard life we have here at LUSH.

August 25, 2016

I got this Lip Balm as a gift, and I couldn't be any happier. I honestly wish I received more. I love the texture, and the way it makes my lips feel. It really does work. I used it after applying my Lip scrub, and they compliment each other. I noticed such a difference in my lips within a week of using this product. I can honestly say that I apply this lip balm once a day, and I can see the difference. I'm definitely buying more of this product, and will be on my Christmas list. Even the container that it comes in is super cute.

August 03, 2016

Nothing smells better than lush honey trap lip balm! It's soooo sweet and honey-ey, lovely. And it applies so nicely, feels soft and smooth. It stays on your lips for a while, it doesn't just disappear. And it makes my lips soooo soft. I can't wait to use this in the winter. Love lush.

May 15, 2016

I love the smell of this lip balm! It moisturizes well but the only downside is that the product dries rather quickly and can take on a rough texture.

May 15, 2016

This is an amazing product. IT smells and tastes lovely. IT glides on smooth and it soothes chapped lips. My only problem is that it's in a pot and the price but that's typical of Lush.

February 10, 2016

I love this product so much, I use it whenever I can get away without needing a medicated version. I love the way this company does business and try to support them whenever I can as a result. This smells of white chocolate and honey and it doesn't taste much different. It is so smooth because of the honey, which is a natural moisturizer.

July 15, 2015

This lip balm is super moisturizing, and smells and tastes amazing! My only minor complaint would be the packaging. I would prefer the Lush lip balms to come in a tube as I don't like having to use my fingers to apply lip balms.

May 11, 2015

Love this lip balm!!! Super moisturizing on the lips.

March 29, 2015

This lip balm is great!
It smells lovely, it `s very moisturizing and the consistency is creamy!
Of course i love that this balm is cruelty free and that it last a really long time!

The only downside to this product is the packaging. Since it`s in a tub it means
you have to dip for finger in it each time you use it so you can imagine the bacteria factor haha!

March 29, 2015

Lasts a long time, keeps my lips soft and moisturized and smell nice. Only downside is I don't like sticking my fingers into the pot. I prefer a stick formula instead

March 28, 2015

The scent is amazing and fresh. I like that it's not a sticky gloss and it stays on the lips for a long time.