LUSH I Love Juicy Shampoo

LUSH I Love Juicy Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #625 out of 935 in Shampoo

July 04, 2016

This shampoo has gotten me through my greasiest times! It is great for anyone experiencing excess oiliness and needs some relief. It also has an amazing scent. The only downside would be the price and the fact that LUSH never has sales.

May 05, 2016

I love this shampoo! i've been using it for almost a year now, and it is still working just as well! I have oily hair, and usually have the habit of washing it every day, but after using this, my hair is still okay and not oily after 2 days!

March 22, 2016

I love all shampoos from Lush. This is a great stripping shampoo, it leaves your hair squeaky clean. Like Cynthia Sylvia Stout, I love Juicy also does wonders for my hair, even my boyfriend loves this one too!

It makes my hair very soft & light. Shiny but not overly shiny! It also smells absolutely spectacular!!

* I have longer, curly-wavy sometimes frizzy hair that does tangle easy, thin, but a lot of it! *

May 11, 2015

I love this so much that I'm on my second largest sized bottle!!!

July 17, 2014

Love love love love the smell of this. It reminds me of Juicy Fruit gum (maybe that's where they got the name from). It makes my hair soft and less tangles. Would repurchase this.

December 08, 2011

The packaging: I Love Juicy comes in the typical LUSH shampoo bottle with the black label! It comes in 100mL, 250mL & 500mL packaging. I did purchase the 500mL bottle for $29.95 CAD. You can try the small bottle for $9.95 CAD, OR you can always ask for a sample of the shampoo! The girls at my favourite LUSH store are awesome for letting me try new stuff! :)

The product: I have naturally horribly oily hair. No matter what I do, its always oily. I will pretty much try anything at this point to help me out! I Love Juicy features mango and pineapple juices to help cut through and control oil. As well there is sea salt and seaweed gel; salt to add volume and seaweed gel to keep it soft! As soon as I smelled the shampoo in the store I was sold. It's super fruity and really gets your senses tingling! You don't need a lot of the shampoo, it lathers up quite well and I only shampooed once, no rinse and repeat necessary. It was really awesome at how the citrus scent stayed in my hair too!

The price: I Love Juicy comes in 3 sizes, 500mL for $29.95; 250mL for $19.95 or 100mL for $9.95 (all CAD.) It is slightly pricey, however I certainly think it is well worth the cost. My 500mL bottle lasted me for an exceptionally long time ( I don't know exactly how long...) and I definitely repurchased it!

Overall: I really love "I Love Juicy." It cleans my hair very well, smells delicious, you don't need a lot, and overall its just fabulous! Yes, its kind of costly, but I do think it is worth it! Not entirely bought over yet? Head into your local LUSH store and ask for a sample of I Love Juicy today! Prove me wrong! ;)