LUSH Imperialis Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #906 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

If you’re not sure which moisturizer is for you, we recommend starting here. Imperialis is a finely crafted moisturizer that works with most skin types to ease and soothe irritations. Made with lavender infusion to balance the skin's sebum production, the lavender encourages dry skin to produce more natural oils and discourages oily skin from overdoing it. Orange blossom water brightens up dull looking areas and leaves you smelling gorgeous all day long.

January 18, 2016

i have fairly normal skin. i get a little dry in the winter months on the tops of my cheeks. this moisturizer does the trick. a little goes a long way with this stuff, which is great because it is a bit expensive.

May 11, 2015

This moisturizer feels great on the skin, I just find it doens't keep my face hydrated for very long.

August 17, 2013

PROS: light but very moisturizing,gives my skin a dewy look,alleviates any tightness

CONS: packaging (signature black container) is not my fav. Kind of cheapnot a great smell, but it is okay. Lush calls it a "lavender cream" but I don't think it smells like lavender, but a weird, herbal ros... Show More

QUICK TIPS: I like this product enough to purchase again. It hasn't made me break out and I love how supple my skin feels after using it. The only downside is whether or not I can afford buying it again... :)

I've been using this cream twice a day for about 2 months now, and am really enjoying it. I have combination skin with dry patches on the cheeks when the weather turns. Since fall is now here (and it was August when I bought this), I find that Imperialis really gives my skin a nice quenching drink when I put it on. Being 30, I am starting to notice fine lines around my eyes and forehead, so wanted to try something more moisturizing without making me break out. The formula feels silky when you apply it and my skin absorbs it after a little massage

August 29, 2012

This is a moisturizer for combo/oily skin. I have been using it for a while, and it keeps my skin very moisturized. However, I don't think its very effective on the oiliness of my t-zone. I still do really like this product, it lasts a long time, has a mild smell, and is even a nice pale pink color. I am sure I will repurchase when my product runs out.

January 02, 2011

As much as I love Lush, I don't like this particuular product! I didn't purchase it, I got a sample from the very nice lady working there, and I am glad I tried it before purchasing. It doesn't moisturize, feels weird, doesn't hydrate, kinda just sits on top of my skin....and it smells weird.
Didn't do anything for me.

February 03, 2010

I recently went into a Lush store for the first time. Truthfully, the steep prices have been a deterrent but after hearing such great things about their products i though i'd give it a try. The first product that I choose was the Imperialis Moisturizer. Its a strange pink colour, and its smell is strangly medicinal.. But i actually like this moisturiser. Its good for oily skin and good for calming skin as well. I have started to get alot of spots as i reach my 30's....adult acne, what fun! But, since i started using this product fco-workers are commenting on how clear and smooth my skin looks. I find that it is clearing my skin and i have had feweer outbreaks. It's a light moisturizer, and it doesnt linger on your skin, and make you feel 'coated' in product. Definitely a keeper, and a great 'treat' for myself.

February 03, 2007

I love the scent of Imperials; lavender, mullein leaf, orange blossom, tiger lily,sweet violet, and more. It makes my skin feel nice and smooth, and not at all dry. Sometimes I will even use this product on my hands, even though it's really meant for your face. It just feels so nice, and takes care of my dry skin so well. I bought this in the Score Four block to try out, and I think that I would actually spend the cash on the whole product, once my sampler runs out.