LUSH It's Raining Men Shower Gel

LUSH It's Raining Men Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #315 out of 552 in Body Wash

All natural body wash made by LUSH Handmade Cosmetics.

April 09, 2016

Bought this on a whim from a Lush employee recommendation when I said I was looking for a cleaning and moisturizing shower gel.

Pros:
- Warm, nostalgic toffee honey scent that lingers slightly after washing
- Skin is moisturized (provided your water temperature used isn't scorching hot)
- All natural ingredients with honey as a preservative and disinfectant

Cons:
- Slightly on the pricier end

March 16, 2016

This is exactly what I have in the shower right now. It smells sooooo good, a mixture of honey and sugar. Like every Lush product, you have to stop yourself from tasting it. Its incredibly smooth and leaves your skin soft and smelling like a goddess.

It's a little pricey, but it's handmade, natural and vegetarian, so all good for the environment!

March 02, 2016

My boyfriend stole me my bottle so I had to brought a bigger one. This is definitively his favorite one! The smell is amazing :) This shower gel keep your skin soft with a great smell, I love it

October 05, 2015

smells SOOOO good. Just like honey. Makes my skin super soft too. only down fall is when I grab it in the shower I cant help but start singing "its raining men" and its become a problem.

July 03, 2015

Love it. My kids love it as well. It was the closest thing I could get to to "honey I washed the kid" soap.
Its great!

May 11, 2015

This reminds me a lot of the smell of honey, I like it!

February 17, 2015

Finding a bath shower gel that actually makes your skin smell like its pleasant scent after you get out of the shower is rare. By the time you are all toweled off, the scent is usually taken off with it too. This is the only shower gel I have been able to find so far that actually keeps my skin smelling like its sweet honey ingredients all day! The smell is amazing, and it's super moisturizing because of the honey. I embarrassingly catch myself smelling my arm throughout the day because it just smells so great. I can easily say, it's one of the best shower gels I've come across. It's great that it has all natural and paraben free ingredients too.

October 22, 2014

LOVE LOVE LOVE this smells amazing!!

September 25, 2013

Awesome sweet smelling, skin softening body wash.

February 05, 2013

I love Lush and I love Honey I Washed the Kids soap. It’s Raining Men is the shower gel equivalent of Honey I Washed the Kids soap. It smells like toffee-fudge, with refreshing sweet orange and bergamot oils to give it a little extra sweetness. It smells so good, you’ll want to run into the bathroom just to get a whiff! It’s made with soothing lotus flower and moisturizing honey. It’s consistancy has a luxurious feel to it, not super thick and not extra runny. It’s perfect!

Add It’s Raining Men to your favorite loofah and get it all foamy and bubbly. It lathers up beautifully and will make the shower smell sweet and delicious. Your skin will feel mosturized and silky after your shower (or bath). Incredibly soothing and moisturizing, honey is ideal for dry, sensitive skin.

It’s Raining Men! Halleluiah!