• LUSH Jasmine & Henna Fluff Eaze
Good

LUSH Jasmine & Henna Fluff Eaze Reviews

Ranked #260 out of 519 in Masks

February 29, 2016

Can we just give a round of applause for the Lush Jasmine And Henna Fluff-Eaze Hair Treatment.
I'm so in love with this product! I purchased it at my local Lush and applied it to my hair on around 12:00pm but left it on longer than the 20 minutes advised. I actually wrapped my hair with Saran Wrap after applying it, cleaned my house, worked from home, watched a bunch of shows on Netflix and then washed it out around 6:00pm. I don't use heat so I air-dried my hair and it feels amazingly soft. Love this stuff!

May 11, 2015

This stuff adds so much moisture and life back into my hair!!! Not greasy at all.

March 31, 2015

I love lush products, they are amazing. This stuff tames my dead split ends and help them look shiny and undamaged. It smells great, feels amazing, and it fits in with lush's black pot promotion (bring back 5 empty pots get a free fresh fad masque)

January 06, 2015

Having permed hair, I found the Fluff Eaze to soften and leave my hair smelling very lovely. Keep it in for half and hour and I found that this product lives up to their effectiveness. I have recommend it to my friends as a great way to get rid of dry ends and frizziness- works for them! I will buy this again once I finish this container.

October 23, 2014

i love this its amazing stuff, left my skin looking and feeling amazing

August 15, 2014

This product is great and does exactly what it promises, but the smell is unbearable. Many other people say that they love the smell, but I personally can't stand it. The product promises to tame fluffy, frizzy, dry or out of control hair and that's exactly what it does. My hair is a little damaged from straightening it so much, but this hair mask really helps repair and hydrate it.