LUSH Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar

LUSH Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar Reviews

Ranked #553 out of 935 in Shampoo

August 26, 2016

This is the second dry shampoo bar from Lush that I've used. The first was the Seanik one. That one was awesome. However, I thought I would try a new one this time; one that was specialized for oily hair. First of all, the recipe for Jumping Juniper has definitely changed. When I first set my sights on it (waiting for my other bar to be finished) there was a piece of plant (possibily Juniper) embedded in the product. That is no longer there. Also, the bar seemed to have the same dry, rice look that my Seanik bar had. For the one that I ended up purchasing, this was not the case. Upon first usage, this certainly became even more evident. After being wet for the first time, the bar has been gooey and has never become a solid dry bar again. Up until recently however, I was able to get it out of the tin and use it with very little issue. My last shower though, the bar would not come out of the tin. It was very stuck. I had to pry the gooey mess out of the tin, reshape it into a sort of ball, and only then could I rub it on my head. It still works as a shampoo, thankfully. I will be going back to the Seanik bar and crossing my fingers that the recipe for that one didn't change too.

July 17, 2016

Tried out this shampoo on the recommendation of one of the Lush employees. I wanted something that worked great and was less drying on my hair and controlled oil. I was happy to find that yes the product did not overly dry my hair out. I don't mind the Juniper smell and a little product goes a long way. I was told it would "balance my scalp" found this not to be the case ( my scalp is oily as always). Allow product to dry out, found if it remained damp it would get smushed up and hard to pull out of the container I stored it in.

June 10, 2016

Oh ya, if you do suffer of oily hair this is what you need! It latters a lot, gives a nice smell and it is worth the price because lasts forever! You can either use as a first wash and later give a different treatment for dry ends or use only this in case you prefer to use conditioner later.

December 01, 2015

I was unsure of this at first but fell in love. Smells great and lathers nicely

December 01, 2015

If you give this product a couple weeks to remove all the bad chemicals from other products you use them it is absolutely amazing. This is my go to shampoo bar from lush. I make sure I never run out of it.

May 11, 2015

I love this shampoo bar, and it smells really incredible!!!

February 27, 2013

This bar sells great!! It lathers nicely and rinses completely clean! Always have clean hair with this one!