LUSH Jungle Conditioner

LUSH Jungle Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #395 out of 540 in Conditioner

1.5/5

May 11, 2015

Lush usually makes good conditioners but this one just dried my hair out.

1.5/5

February 27, 2015

I bought this product a few years ago when I purchased my first shampoo bar. I had much different experiences with bar shampoo versus conditioner though. This conditioner was a ridiculous waste of money. It began to fall apart after two uses and it had crumbled into a useless mess after the third use. More importantly, my hair felt like straw every single time I used it. I would like to try another solid conditioner from LUSH again, but this experience was pretty awful.

March 27, 2014

I bought this along with a solid shampoo at LUSH for an upcoming trip, as I hate having to haul around little bottles of shampoo and conditioner that take up space and often end up leaking all over my stuff when I'm packing and unpacking every few days. The shampoo was great, but the conditioner left a lot to be desired. First of all, it's tricky to use. You have to get your hands and the conditioner really wet and then break off chunks of it and massage them in your hand until they are soft enough to spread throughout. This takes a lot more time and effort than conditioning your hair ever should. Next, trying to work the paste through your hair is tricky, as a little does not go a long way. I have pretty fine, straight hair and it was a challenge trying to get this stuff through my hair. Also, I ran out of it a week before my trip ended, which was a bummer, because it starts out bigger than the shampoo bar and I still had half of the shampoo bar left by the time the conditioner ran out. I ended up borrowing my boyfriends liquid conditioner for the last week of the trip, which took half the time to apply and rinse out. This stuff is NOT worth the time and effort it takes to get through your hair...and it never left my hair feeling silky soft the way most conditioners do. Works better as a "shave gel" than an actual conditioner.

February 27, 2013

I didn't really like this conditioner. I found that to get any of the product onto my hair, I had to rub it on for ever!! It's supposed to be good as a substitute for shaving cream, but again, I had to rub and rub to get any of the product onto my legs. Lush is normally great, but I don't like this conditioner.