LUSH Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter Reviews

Ranked #498 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

We made Lemony Flutter to soften your dry, cracked cuticles and nourish your nails; it’s our thickest, zestiest cream yet. In fact, it’s so good as softening you up our customers have been using it on other rough body parts, like feet, elbows, and knees too. Fresh lemons are put into an infusion and lovingly blended in our rich butter base to brighten skin and lighten nails. Each batch contains twenty-two pounds of beeswax and cold-pressed avocado oil to moisturize and soften your skin. There are so many nutritious butters and oils in each pot, it’s no wonder that such a little amount can go such a long way.

June 10, 2016

I wear gloves and wash my hand thousands times a day at work and the only cream that keeps my cuticles in place is this cream! The price doesn't sound the best but little goes a long way. I'm in my third pot and highly recommend! It usually lasts 10months to a year for me. Another bonus i found for this product it gives my nail a whitish apearance after a while!

March 16, 2016

Too expensive from Lush for not a good product that simply did not do what it was intended.
I got excited (and sold) on the product thinking a good cuticle lotion a good butter, but I found the product did not work, I found the product too synthetic, which LUSH normally is more focused on natural!!

The lemon smell was fake, was not real, not natural.

Nothing better than a simple cuticle oil couldn't have done...NATURALLY

January 13, 2016

Meh. This was a disappointment. Received it as a gift and I found the scent to be really artificial and almost like a cake or baked good scent. Plus, it was really greasy and did not absorb well. After being open for a cople of months, even being stored with the lid tightly closed, it smelled off.

July 06, 2015

Usually I adore anything that comes from Lush, but this was just mediocre and for the price of the products, that's not good enough. I didn't notice a big difference in my skin when using this and it felt greasy. I wasn't crazy about the scent either. Kind of a fake lemon scent.

May 11, 2015

I love this cuticle cream, it adds tons of moisture and it lasts for at least a day.

May 10, 2015

I really, really like this cuticle butter. It smells fantastic and it moisturizes better than any cuticle product I've ever used.

I like to file, buff, remove excess cuticles and then apply this before I go to bed. The next day my cuticles are hydrated and my nails are ready to be painted.

A little goes a long way which is good because it is a bit pricey. A tub will last quite a while if you use it sparingly.

April 24, 2015

This cuticle butter is on the higher end price wise, at $16 (+tax). You do get a very generous amount in the container that will last you a long time because with this product the saying "a little will go a long way" definitely applies! One little swipe from the container is enough to apply to one hand. The product itself is basically like a cuticle oil without the mess. After my normal nail routine I used the Lemony Flutter around my cuticles and it moisturized so well! I simply massaged it in, and carried on with my normal tasks. Of all the cuticle products I have tried this one is in my top 3!

February 17, 2015

Best hand and cuticle cream I've ever used. A very small amount will soften my cuticles and my hands and i. Adire the smell. I use this every night before i ho to bed and it has completely done away with hangnails. Im going to start using it in my ankles as well since regular lotions don't seem to do the trick and i don't love the smell of ultra balm even tho it works.

December 09, 2014

This product is amazing! I have to admit, I bought it primarily because I fell in love with the scent, which is a lovely lemon/citrus fragrance. The texture is creamy and it melts right into your cuticles and instantly works at softening and moisturizing them. It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth, so I've also been using it on my dry elbows sometimes, which works wonderfully. The only problem is that it contains two types of parabens which leaves me undecided as to whether I will repurchase it again. Otherwise, an excellent product.

November 29, 2014

AWESOME STUFF ..... My daugther turned me onto Lushes Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter and it works so great, myself and my husband have been using this product now for about a couple of years and will continue to use it, not only does it work great, it smells great and the price is not to bad and I love that everything in the store is hand made. HAND MADE. And it smells so beautiful when you walk into the store and the colors are so amazing they are eye catching. Who would not want to work in a store like this and work with the smell of these products. They have all kinds of products. Bath Bombs for when you want to have a bath, you just drop it in and you get these amazing bubbles, and the smell is just out of this world. I have tried afew products and love them. I think everyone should try out the products in this store or at least get something for a christmas present, they will love it. Thanks Lush for such great products. You have me as a life time customer. Thank You Thank You Thank You. I am so glad my daughter turned me onto to your products. I no what family and friends are getting for christmas. And I no they will love them.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml