• LUSH Let The Good Times Roll
  • LUSH Let The Good Times Roll

LUSH Let The Good Times Roll Reviews

Ranked #456 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

October 13, 2015

I switched over to this cleanser from dark angels and do not regret the change! This cleanser is much more gentle on my skin but still gets into the pores for a good clean! Also this smells like salty buttery popcorn which is a great end to the day

July 15, 2015

The smell of this cleanser is amazing. I really like how natural lush products are and this is a great cleanser!

July 15, 2015

I adore this cleanser! It smells incredible and is super moisturizing, yet still exfoliating and cleansing.

May 11, 2015

One of my favourite lush products ever! I will keep repurchasing, I love it so much!

March 02, 2015

I am so tempted to eat this stuff, it's not even funny. It's like caramel popcorn, french vanilla, warm goodness in a gentle scrub. Since it's a bit too harsh for my face, I use this mainly as a cleanser/exfoliant on my chest and back. Please just go into the store and smell how good this is, trust me.

October 20, 2014

This polenta cleanser smells like caramel popcorn! It smells so delicious that I could eat it - but I won't, haha. It makes my face feel super clean and it has a very gentle exfoliating property. This was my first time purchasing it and I bought the larger pot, and it's seriously lasting me forever -- you only need to add water to a pea sized amount of it and it's enough to cleanse your whole face! It can also be used as a body cleanser, which is another great pro. It is on the pricier side, but I am willing to pay more when the product is all natural, hand made, and cruelty free. Like I said, it also lasts for ages - you just have to be a little bit wary because all Lush products have expiration dates. Overall, this is a good cleanser and I would repurchase it.

October 28, 2013

This is one of Lush's solid cleansers. It smells amazing, something like caramel apples to me (it's supposed to smell more like caramel popcorn, either way it's delicious!)
I use it as an exfoliator, and to wash my face in the morning when I want something gentle but still need something 'scrubby'. It's strange because it's SO gentle and non-irritating, but it's also full of corn meal, which is a very fine grit compared to other ingredients in scrubs I've used. My face feels so smooth after using this, but never tight or dried out, and my skin doesn't look as red as when I've used my more harsh facial scrubs.
Other Lush cleansers I've tried (Herbalism which is also amazing, and a sample of Aqua Marina) felt drier in consistency, and required a few seconds to make into a paste that I could apply to my face. But Let the Good Times Roll is very creamy and has a nice texture that is easy to work with (and doesn't make as much of a mess as the others).
I was a bit worried that the corn oil in this might make me break out, but I haven't had any issues like that. I do use Lush's Tea Tree Water toner after this though, so I'm sure that helps.
The price is almost $13 for 100 g, which lasts me a few months. My usual exfoliator costs much less than this, but I feel like it's worth it, for the results and the quality and ethics of the ingredients used.
Overall I really love this product, and definitely recommend it to anyone!

Vavavanessa has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

TiaQ added a new review for
Skittles Original

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?