• LUSH Lip Service
  • LUSH Lip Service

LUSH Lip Service Reviews

Ranked #825 out of 864 in Lip Balm

December 13, 2016

I love this lip balm. I am a trumpet player, so it's very important for my lips to be well taken care of. This balm not only smells amazing, it keeps my lips from getting chapped and doesn't leave any residue after is has soaked in. Plus, one little pot lasts forever.

September 23, 2016

I love this lip treatment. My lips get beyond dry, especially in the winter, so I always need to have something very moisturising for my lips. This makes my lips so soft, smooth, plus it smells good (citrus-y). It works even better if you scrub your lips first to remove all the dead skin. The ingredients are fabulous, lots of oils and butters. My only problem is it's in a tin, so you need to use your fingers each time. Overall love it, and will continue to purchase!

December 24, 2015

Love the lip scrub. Makes your lips super smooth and soft.

February 19, 2014

This is my favorite and go to lip balm. I love it. I will never stop buying. Everyone needs it.

June 05, 2007

My lips were more than chapped; for the past 7 years, they were dry, cracked and peeling, and not just during the winter but through all four seasons. The doctor recommended using Vaseline and I did so up until a month ago when I purchased Lip Service.

I'm quite satisfied with the results, my lips have definitely become softer with a much healthier and smoother appearance. I find that one application lasts for about 4 hours without my lips looking completely dehydrated which occurs with Vaseline in well under 4 hours. It has a subtle scent and no taste. The balm is actually hard when not warmed due to its natural ingredients (olive oil, beeswax, marigold infusion cocoa and shea butters) so warming it with your body heat by putting it in a pocket, etc. will allow for easier usage. The day of manufacture and the expiration date is also printed on the label for quality assurance. Although a bit pricey for a small 10g tin, I would recommend it as it is an effective product.