Lush Mangnificent Soap
Good

Lush Mangnificent Soap Reviews

Ranked #268 out of 607 in Body Wash

March 21, 2016

It is a really good soap and it emits a very nice aromatic scent behind on your skin, although I would say that if you have dry skin do not use this often since it can be very drying in my opinion.

June 07, 2015

Too many times I hear people complain about Lush giving them a headache. What?! I love me some Lush and can’t say that I’ve ever experienced a headache from it. But I appreciate that some folks are pretty sensitive to heavily fragrance products. people!

Take a pick!

Lush Mangnificent Soap is quite delicately scented. It’s made from fresh pureed mango and dried mango slices so it gently exfoliates skin with a soft lather. It contains lemon, mandarin, and neroli oil which gives is a bright, sunny citrus-y scent! It’s actually very, very subtly scented though so it has a soft, fruity fragrance but nothing too overwhelming! If you’ve always wanted a citrus-y soap from Lush like say Lemon Peel but with a little less fragrance I’m pretty sure Lush Mangnificent Soap is ideal for you!