LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 614 in Masks

March 16, 2017

This mask is lovely and not only makes my skin feel fresh and clean but also smells minty fresh! This mask looks super cool on and is the perfect kind of mask to do with friends.

March 16, 2017

I really liked this mask when i tried it. The texture of it is rough, so it's kind of hard to spread on your face, but that's a minor issue. The product itself smells AMAZING, and it feels so great on your skin. It has exfoliating bits in it, to really get the grime off your face. My skin always felt so soft and clean after using this. AND it's all natural, so that's another bonus. It is a bit pricey, and the first time i bought it i got the HUGE container. It went bad, so honestly all you need is a small container at a time. Great product !

March 13, 2017

It's my favourite thing from lush for sure. It feels super refreshing, it cleanses my skin without drying it out, and my skin feels nourished yet mattified after. I also love that it's all natural.

March 04, 2017

I LOVE this mask! It smells like mint chocolate chip ice cream on your face.

I wanted to give this a try but it's a bit expensive and I would never get through a whole tub so I went to Lush and asked fora sample. The amount that they give you is good for 4-5 uses since I don't use it on my entire face, just in the T zone.

I love how this feels and it leaves my skin clear and decongested.

February 17, 2017

I got this mask about 2 weeks ago and I love it ! I feel like it really deeply cleans my skin. I have oily skin so I think it works best with oilier skin gals.

January 27, 2017

Ce fut le premier produit que j'ai découvert de LUSH et depuis ce temps-là j'ai toujours aimé ce masque. Il est rafraîchissant sans être agressant pour la peau. J'ai la peau sensible avec acné! Ce que j'aime pas trop c'est que ça laisse le lavabo très sale et remplie de graines.

January 27, 2017

This is my holy grail product from Lush. This mask spreads on with a bit of work because the product is very textured but it smells so amazing. It's quite messy to wash off too but it makes my skin so smooth!

January 07, 2017

Absolutely love this face mask! It smells amazing and feels so nice and cool on the skin. It's the perfect mix of creamy with bits to exfoliate your skin. My face felt super fresh after using this.

October 23, 2016

I am not impressed by this product. First of all it goes hard and mildly after a while, second I don"t see any changes in my skin after using it and lastly it"s too much effort to take off with unimpressive results. I usually love lush products but unfortunately not this. On the plus side it smells great.

September 09, 2016

LUSH haS GOT to be one of my favourite brands. They never seen to disappoint me. I absolutely love this face mask. It doesn't dry out my skin but affiliates it just enough.