LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 556 in Masks

February 17, 2017

I got this mask about 2 weeks ago and I love it ! I feel like it really deeply cleans my skin. I have oily skin so I think it works best with oilier skin gals.

January 27, 2017

Ce fut le premier produit que j'ai découvert de LUSH et depuis ce temps-là j'ai toujours aimé ce masque. Il est rafraîchissant sans être agressant pour la peau. J'ai la peau sensible avec acné! Ce que j'aime pas trop c'est que ça laisse le lavabo très sale et remplie de graines.

January 27, 2017

This is my holy grail product from Lush. This mask spreads on with a bit of work because the product is very textured but it smells so amazing. It's quite messy to wash off too but it makes my skin so smooth!

January 07, 2017

Absolutely love this face mask! It smells amazing and feels so nice and cool on the skin. It's the perfect mix of creamy with bits to exfoliate your skin. My face felt super fresh after using this.

October 23, 2016

I am not impressed by this product. First of all it goes hard and mildly after a while, second I don"t see any changes in my skin after using it and lastly it"s too much effort to take off with unimpressive results. I usually love lush products but unfortunately not this. On the plus side it smells great.

September 09, 2016

LUSH haS GOT to be one of my favourite brands. They never seen to disappoint me. I absolutely love this face mask. It doesn't dry out my skin but affiliates it just enough.

August 20, 2016

Dans le top 3 des meilleurs masques chez lush! De plus, contrairement aux masques frais, celui-ci se conserve 3 mois :) Il fait beaucoup de bien à la peau. Je le recommence pour peaux mixtes à grasses. À essayer absolument.

August 16, 2016

Best face mask ever! I use this 2-3 times a week and it really helps with my oily skin and breakouts. I notice when I don't use it for a while my breakouts come back.

March 26, 2016

Mask of Magnaminty is my go to face mask when I feel it needs an extra deep cleanse (one to two times a week) without the quick expiry date Lush's other face masks tend to have.

You only need a few finger swoops throughout the face in order to get a nice thin layer applied. Once applied, there is a slight tingling from the mint, and it is also slightly chunky - due to the exfoliating aduki beans.

It takes about 15-20 minutes to dry, and once dried, I either step into the shower for a full exfoliation experience, or wash it off with a soft cloth and hot water. Compared to other clay based face masks, Magnaminty comes off super easily

Another bonus to this mask is I can keep it in my cupboard vs the fridge, and it hasn't dried up on me yet!

This is a staple in my Lush products.

March 04, 2016

Recommend by a friend, I walked into LUSH looking for a new face mask. The SA recommended this particular one catering towards my needs. I'm not too fussy with my skincare, but major thing is that it can't be heavily fragranced or break me out. This mask doesn't fall into either of those categories. Check.

I have combination skin, but it gets really dry in the winter. After using this mask my skin felt soft and kind of moisturized (probably due to the honey) The aduki beans really help exfoliate your skin without irritating it.

I bought the small tub of the self-preserving one and it has lasted me so long (normally use this once per week).
    Can we just talk about the scent? Not a fan of strong peppermint scents, but this is pretty mild. I kind of smell mint chocolate :)

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Kaytee Pet Carrier

blubie has started a new forum topic
    dating

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
    Farting