LUSH Mask of Magnaminty Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 524 in Masks

October 23, 2016

I am not impressed by this product. First of all it goes hard and mildly after a while, second I don"t see any changes in my skin after using it and lastly it"s too much effort to take off with unimpressive results. I usually love lush products but unfortunately not this. On the plus side it smells great.

September 09, 2016

LUSH haS GOT to be one of my favourite brands. They never seen to disappoint me. I absolutely love this face mask. It doesn't dry out my skin but affiliates it just enough.

August 20, 2016

Dans le top 3 des meilleurs masques chez lush! De plus, contrairement aux masques frais, celui-ci se conserve 3 mois :) Il fait beaucoup de bien à la peau. Je le recommence pour peaux mixtes à grasses. À essayer absolument.

August 16, 2016

Best face mask ever! I use this 2-3 times a week and it really helps with my oily skin and breakouts. I notice when I don't use it for a while my breakouts come back.

March 26, 2016

Mask of Magnaminty is my go to face mask when I feel it needs an extra deep cleanse (one to two times a week) without the quick expiry date Lush's other face masks tend to have.

You only need a few finger swoops throughout the face in order to get a nice thin layer applied. Once applied, there is a slight tingling from the mint, and it is also slightly chunky - due to the exfoliating aduki beans.

It takes about 15-20 minutes to dry, and once dried, I either step into the shower for a full exfoliation experience, or wash it off with a soft cloth and hot water. Compared to other clay based face masks, Magnaminty comes off super easily

Another bonus to this mask is I can keep it in my cupboard vs the fridge, and it hasn't dried up on me yet!

This is a staple in my Lush products.

March 04, 2016

Recommend by a friend, I walked into LUSH looking for a new face mask. The SA recommended this particular one catering towards my needs. I'm not too fussy with my skincare, but major thing is that it can't be heavily fragranced or break me out. This mask doesn't fall into either of those categories. Check.

I have combination skin, but it gets really dry in the winter. After using this mask my skin felt soft and kind of moisturized (probably due to the honey) The aduki beans really help exfoliate your skin without irritating it.

I bought the small tub of the self-preserving one and it has lasted me so long (normally use this once per week).
Can we just talk about the scent? Not a fan of strong peppermint scents, but this is pretty mild. I kind of smell mint chocolate :)

February 11, 2016

Lushes Mask of magnaminty works well like a charm. Its cost may not be the most pleasing price for a small tub of face mask but i assure you it is well worth the price.

February 10, 2016

I've purchased this product twice in the past and always loved the smell, quality, and results. As winter approached this year, I started noticing that my skin was never hydrated enough, At the time, I thought that my moisturizing wasn't doing the job, so I started looking into more high-end ones. My skin-care routine revolved around my Clarisonic, a cleanser, and moisturizer. Occasionally, I would use a sheet mask. However, one day I noticed that ever since I've ran out of an exfoliator, my skin has felt dull and flaky. I decided to buy the Mask of Magnaminty once again because it's a two-in-one: mask and exfoliator. Ever since I've started using it again, I've noticed how baby soft my skin is afterwards, and how smooth my makeup applies as opposed to without using it. Highly recommend!

January 22, 2016

Mask of Magnaminty smells amazing and is very effective! It helps to exfoliate away any dry, dead skin and leaves my skin feeling so clean and soft.

January 11, 2016

This product is amazing , it can be used on face and back! Im in love with the peppermint scent.