LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 14 in Lip Scrub

July 31, 2016

Nice sugar scrub from lush. It exfoliates my lips great and make it soft and its tasty and doesnt contain chemicals. Good price, last long time because u dont need lots. Great for winter

July 15, 2016

This is by far my favourite lip scrub I've tried. Love the smell, and how soft my lips are after using it. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it.

December 20, 2015

This stuff is fantastic! My lips tend to get dry in the winter and applying Vaseline constantly does not always solve the problem. This mint scrubs is a nice exfoliator for the lips. It smells great and it even tastes good. If leaves the lips feeling smooth and soft.

May 11, 2015

I love this lip scrub because it gets dead skin off, smoothes, plus adds moisture to my lips

March 10, 2015

Comments about Mint Julips lip scrub:
I love this stuff! Softens my lips and smells/tastes great while doing it. I definitely need to use a balm right after to sooth my lips after the scrubbing.

May 12, 2014

This product can be very harsh. Gets off most of the dead skin from your lips. I usually put on chapstick before I scrub my lips with this because it can tend to make my lips bleed. I've had this product for over a year and a half and it still works!

October 26, 2013

What a tasty lip scrub! Love the smell and it taste just like my favourite mint chocolate chip ice cream. Sadly, this products doesn't really work on my severely chapped lips. :(

February 27, 2013

Ok, I'm torn with this one.... the price sucks at $10 for a tiny tiny pot, BUT, it does work and smells fantastic! Even better, since it's natural and mostly sugar, you can just lick the excess off your lips. It does have lip conditioning oils and moisturizers as well, and does make my lips feel soft but I just can't get over the price.