LUSH No Drought Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

October 20, 2016

Smells great (citrusy) and the product amount lasts a long time. However, the application is very tricky and messy as the product is in a bottle meant for liquids and not a shaker or spray bottle. You can try putting it in your hands first, then working it into your hair but it'll be messy no matter what.

September 10, 2016

No drought works really feel. I like the clean smell. Just need a little. Hair feels clean and is managable and styles well. Good product to take on holidays

June 10, 2016

I usually do not like to give a bad score to a product because i believe it might work to others. But I'm the kind of person who likes to read reviews before i buy it. For that I decided review this product specially because i consider myself I a huge fan of LUSH products but this one here is a no no product for me and neither my two daughters. We all have oily scalp and we were trying to reduce the number of washes we give to our hair. But this product didn't not work for none of us. It gave us a stick feeling, and the smell wasn't the best neither.

April 07, 2016

I switched to this product after using aerosol dry shampoos. I find this product just as effective as the aerosol brands but much better for me. It has a pleasant Oder but is a bit more difficult to use. I am a brunette and this is a white powder based product, this means if I don't work the product in fully it can be seen. All in all I do love this product and will continue to use it!!

March 25, 2016

I did not like this product at all. For starters, I find it really awkward to use. Too much comes out and it gets everywhere. I also find it doesn't blend in properly, leaving my brown hair looking powdery. Got rid of the rest of the bottle. Will not buy again.

February 19, 2016

I wanted to love this Dry Shampoo. I'm a Dry Shampoo lover, but was concerned putting he contaminants in the aerosol, drug store brands right onto my scalp. The product does smell amazing and refreshing! I find the bottle hard to use, I often end up with way too much product in my hand at a time. I have fine hair and it just doesn't work out and I end up with wasted product all over my sink and bathroom. Once I have the right amount in my hands, I find it really, really hard to rub into my roots. It take a couple of minutes to entirely rub the white powder into my dark hair. I love the concept of a more natural dry shampoo, but it definitely needs some improvements for me to use it again.

February 08, 2016

I am on the fence about this one, and sometimes I find LUSH products more expensive then they are worth and this is how I feel about this one.
It works okay.
I feel like baby powder would to the same job.
It is a little bit messy, but I do like the smell.

I prefer a dry shampoo spray.

February 08, 2016

I'm really trying to jump on the Lush bandwagon. Everyone I know raves about their products but I'm left feeling disappointed. Good news - No Drought smells amazing. Bad news - my hair looks greasy again less than an hour later. I'm used to using spray forms of dry shampoo and the switch to powder was a little messy. Once I got the hang of it I didn't mind the application, but just really didn't find the product that effective.

January 22, 2016

I love the smell, but I don't know if I use it correctly. It tends to do the job though.

June 23, 2015

Works well to revive and degrease hair. Amazing grapefruit scent.