LUSH Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 257 in Facial Exfoliators

Washing with Ocean Salt is like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water. We mix in fresh avocado and coconut to hydrate thirsty skin, while the antibacterial effects of lime and vodka is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes. The minerals in sea salt soften as it scrubs away dirt and blockages.

March 06, 2017

I think this product is great as a body scrub, however the alcohol in it can be quite drying for the face. I also found it too abrasive. It's great for rough patches like knees and elbows and the smell is really refreshing and will wake you up in the morning.

March 06, 2017

J'ai bien aimé ce produit de Chez Lush. Tout d'abord comment ne pas tomber en amour avec ces produits frais, naturel et non testé sur les animaux. WOW. L'odeur de ce produit est divine. L'effet exfoliant de du sel océanique a été très bénéfique sur ma peau sauf lors de grande sècheresse il était un peu trop abrasif. C'est un produit très efficace. On se sent très propre après l'utilisation. J'avais un pot de 70g et j'ai fait des mois avec ce produit, puisqu'on ne s'exfolie pas la peau tout les jours. Je vous recommande fortement ce produit de chez LUSH

March 03, 2017

This face and body scrub has fine and coarse sea salt, lime juice, avocado, and vodka. The combination smells like you're on vacation, and does a great job of scrubbing away dead skin and oils. It also helps to get rid of pimples. My skin always feel more bright and smooth after using it. It is a little on the expensive side (21.95 for 120g) but if used as a weekly scrub it is worth the splurge. Probably not great for sensitive skin, the vodka and lime juice are very astringent.

March 03, 2017

One of my favourite scrubs. Smells like a Margarita - yummy! A little goes a long way, and it leaves my skin feeling so clean and fresh. Makes my skin so smooth and refreshed.

February 20, 2017

This face scrub is by far my favourite yet! It's got the pieces of sea salt that are very exfoliating on your skin and leaves it feeling so soft afterwards and it has vodka in it which just wakes up the skin. After a couple of minutes of gently massaging this into your skin you will feel like a new person. My skin always feels so soft after using this and just so refreshed and wonderful. Once a week for application is enough. It's a fairly expensive product but a little goes a long way and I find it's SO worth it!

February 05, 2017

Lush is expensive but the products are amazing. This scrub leaves your skin feeling so soft. Smells like a lemony salt kind of like being at the beach. It does have a strong scent which might not be for everyone but is amazing for you skin.

January 07, 2017

I absolutely love Lush products. I wish they weren't so expensive but I will continue to support them because they fight animal testing and are conscious of their ethical and environmental impact they have on the world. This scrub smells so good and leaves my skin super soft!

December 13, 2016

I really like this product, I find that it works extremely well - it makes your skin feel super soft and it smells nice! I don't use this everyday because the salt is a big too rough to use all the time. I like using it on my body rather than my face too I find it way too harsh for the skin on my face!

December 13, 2016

This is one of the few LUSH products that I am not a fan of. I purchased this product when my regular facial cleanser was out of stock and it was really disappointing. The smell was awful and the ingredients (lime, vodka, salt) irritated my skin and left it red and blotchy.

October 01, 2016

This scrub is soooo good. It makes your skin baby soft. I use it twice a week and my skin is so smooth after using it. I just love the fresh smell of this scrub. Will definitely recommend this to others.