LUSH Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 242 in Facial Exfoliators

Washing with Ocean Salt is like taking your face on a trip to the seaside for an invigorating splash in the water. We mix in fresh avocado and coconut to hydrate thirsty skin, while the antibacterial effects of lime and vodka is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes. The minerals in sea salt soften as it scrubs away dirt and blockages.

February 20, 2017

This face scrub is by far my favourite yet! It's got the pieces of sea salt that are very exfoliating on your skin and leaves it feeling so soft afterwards and it has vodka in it which just wakes up the skin. After a couple of minutes of gently massaging this into your skin you will feel like a new person. My skin always feels so soft after using this and just so refreshed and wonderful. Once a week for application is enough. It's a fairly expensive product but a little goes a long way and I find it's SO worth it!

February 05, 2017

Lush is expensive but the products are amazing. This scrub leaves your skin feeling so soft. Smells like a lemony salt kind of like being at the beach. It does have a strong scent which might not be for everyone but is amazing for you skin.

January 07, 2017

I absolutely love Lush products. I wish they weren't so expensive but I will continue to support them because they fight animal testing and are conscious of their ethical and environmental impact they have on the world. This scrub smells so good and leaves my skin super soft!

December 13, 2016

I really like this product, I find that it works extremely well - it makes your skin feel super soft and it smells nice! I don't use this everyday because the salt is a big too rough to use all the time. I like using it on my body rather than my face too I find it way too harsh for the skin on my face!

December 13, 2016

This is one of the few LUSH products that I am not a fan of. I purchased this product when my regular facial cleanser was out of stock and it was really disappointing. The smell was awful and the ingredients (lime, vodka, salt) irritated my skin and left it red and blotchy.

October 01, 2016

This scrub is soooo good. It makes your skin baby soft. I use it twice a week and my skin is so smooth after using it. I just love the fresh smell of this scrub. Will definitely recommend this to others.

September 29, 2016

Un des meilleurs exfoliants pour le visage que j'ai essayé jusqu'à maintenant. Il désincruste en profondeur. Après l'utilisation ma peau est douce et très propre.

September 28, 2016

The people at Lush were kind enough to give me a sample of this one day when I was shopping. It was a prwtty generous sample, so I had enough to try it out for a couple of weeks, provided I didn't use it every single day.

This had a little sticker on the side that said it could be used for either face or body. I found that the texture of this scrub was very gritty, so I wasn't comfortable trying it out on my face. I did, however, use it in the shower as a body scrub, and it worked very nicely. It really slouged away at my skin, polishing it and leaving it feeling clean. I'm glad I didn't use it on my face, though, as it would have been far too rough.

The smell was very pleasant. The only way to describe it is fresh, like you've just been to the beach. I guess thag's why they call it Ocean Salt! The fragrance was light enough that it didn't bother my sensitive lungs.

I'd recommend this as more of a body scrub than a face scrub, unless your skin isn't sensitive at all.

September 19, 2016

I sometimes have acne problems and this scrub really helps. I use it once a week while in the shower and it leave my face clean and refreshed. Made with all natural products. The sea salts really cleanse impurities.

August 17, 2016

Un must dans la catégorie des exfoliants. Naturel et efficace, il laisse la peau super douce. Le seul bémol c'est sa conservation, il expire après 3 mois.