LUSH Orange Blossom Solid Perfume

LUSH Orange Blossom Solid Perfume Reviews

Ranked #817 out of 1213 in Perfume

May 11, 2015

This one glides on a lot easier than some of the other solid perfumes, and I love the scent!!!

August 14, 2012

I just love these solid perfumes from The Body Shop they are there gorilla line of perfumes,I have been ordering a different one with each order I place.This Orange Blossom smells of honey,floral and warm citrus and also has a slight woody smell to it.It is such a pretty light scent and very unisex it would smell delicious on anyone.I just love how it has such clean and fresh scent a perfect summer scent and a perfect pick me up scent.

I would suggest this one for someone who does not like overpowering strong scents this is one of the weaker and lighter scented ones from the gorilla line.Its the perfect size to throw in your purse and the solid stick lasts forever!I use them all the time and still have not put a dent into them.This is one of those perfumes you will apply to your wrists and will not be able to stop smelling it. Gorgeous scent!

January 16, 2012

As soon as I smelled this I was transported back to the beach in Florida when I was a child. I love the smell of this! It makes me feel warm and happy. I like the solid perfume, because with normal "spray" perfumes I tend to put on too much, and in the wrong spot (usually up my nose). This one I can put on exactly where I want it. A little bit floral and a little bit citrus, it's not an overpowering scent, and it lasts a long time. And the price is perfect!

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS