LUSH Oxeo Cube Deodorant

LUSH Oxeo Cube Deodorant Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

May 12, 2015

Tried this for the first time and I'm impressed!

January 27, 2009

I adore all of the lush deodorants, fuwari and oxeo cube being my favorite. oxeocube has a more natural scent, where fuwari is a sexy, girly scent that smells like jasmine and ylang-ylang.
I admit they look a little intimidating when first trying to put them on, but they are oh-so effective!

I crumbled up fuwari and put in a small tin. you dust your underarm with the sticky side (red or yellow, depending on which one you use) and then apply the powder with a small kabuki brush. This is the easiest way to apply it. The smell sticks all day, and often smells better than a lot of my perfumes. It takes a little longer to apply, but you certainly don't regret it when youre working a 9-5 and heading straight to a tennis game afterwards. I
even smelled good when i got home!

WARNING: Do NOT apply immediately after shaving your underarms. It WILL give you firepits, and you'll be walking around with your arms in the air for the next half hour or so.

five stars for oxeocube AND fuwari. If you havent tried lush deodorant, this deodorant is for the brave ones who love organic deodorant that you DONT have to constantly apply.its amazing.

December 09, 2007

This deodorant is awesome because it's natural, chemical free, smells great, and absorbs wetness. The only downside about this is that it can be tricky to apply since your underarms must be dry before applying, and it leaves a bit of a chalky residue if you're wearing black clothing. I love great smelling deodorants but I find this one particularily a bit too strong for me. It has it's inconveniences, but overall I think it's a very good natural deodorant.