LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub

LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub Reviews

Ranked #373 out of 813 in Lip Balm

September 28, 2016

I wasn't really into the idea of the bubblegum or mint flavours, so I decided to go for the third option -- popcorn! And boy, am I glad I did!

First of all, this stuff tastes delicious. It's like having a bowl of kettlecorn and licking the excess salt and sugar off your lips. It tastes basically just like that. If you don't like kettlecorn or the idea of combining sweet and salty, you probably won't like this, but I think it tastes amazing. I'm so happy they made this with natural ingredients so you can lick it off your lips after using it.

Second, as for the actual effectiveness of this product, I found that it works quite well. I had heard somewhere that using a damp toothbrush can exfoliate your lips if you don't want to spend money on an actual product, andwhile that does work a little bit, this scrub definitely works much better. Rubbing the product around my lips feels like it's sloughing off any dryness, and leaves my lips smoother than just using a toothbrush. As someone who frequently wears lipstick, this is important to me.

This is well worth the price. One pot lasts quite a few months, and I found that it didn't dry out or go bad in any way. I'd highly recommend this if you need something to exfoliate your lips.

February 26, 2016

It tasted good is all I can say, because I didn't see the differrence between this one and other which are less pricy. Plus, it is in a pot so it's really messy.

May 11, 2015

I don't like this as much as the pink lip scrub but it does make a huge difference on my lips, especially in the dry winter.

April 01, 2015

It smelled amazing and unlike other scrubs it actually scrubs my lips

February 24, 2015

My lipstick consistently dries my lips out, so I turn to a LUSH Lip Scrub and Babylips everytime. Inexpensive, effective, smells great and it's VEGAN! Yum!

October 23, 2014

I wear a lot of bold, matte lipsticks, which can dry out and stain my lips. I love using LUSH lip scrub to make them super soft again. The popcorn is my favourite flavor since it is salty and sweet, which is a great little treat when licked off. Make sure to double check your lips and face after your scrubbed to make sure you’ve got it all off.

August 05, 2014

Not only is this stuff made in small batches using natural ingredients, but it smells and tastes great, too. Nothing like a good sugar lip scrub with a hint of saltiness to it. Yum! It works like a charm, getting rid of all the flakies on your lips, making them smooth like butta!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge