LUSH R&B Hair Treatment

LUSH R&B Hair Treatment Reviews

Ranked #919 out of 2161 in Hair Care

October 28, 2016

I don't know how I lived my life without this stuff, because it has turned my head full of frizz into actual curls for once in my life. I have extremely dry and frizzy hair, and because of this it was hard to embrace the natural curliness of my hair but ever since I started using R&B;, my hair has an actual curl pattern and definition.

June 27, 2016

I LOVE this product! It as really saved my dry hair! Whenever I use this my hair is so soft and shiny and the smell of this is amazing!! Really recommend it!

March 25, 2016

I absolutely fell in love with this product! I have damaged, thick and extremely curly and long hair and I always found it difficult to find a good hair product for my hair. It smoothes my hair and prevents frizz and it smells absolutely amazing! The only downside is that it costs a lot but I definitely will be buying more if it despite it! If you have curly hair, I absolutely recommend this product.

January 15, 2016

This is the best hair treatment I have ever used. Love it and the smell is incredible. Just need a little, as it goes a long way.

January 11, 2016

I recently got a sample of this product. When i was in the store looking for treatments for my winter dry hair the sales associate mentioned this. After telling me about it, I was excited to buy it and then saw the price. I said that was higher than my price point so she offered a sample. I am glad I took the sample.
I am not loving the smell. It is very over powering and is making my ill. If I could wash my hair at work, I would.
The product did go on well, and isn't sticky ot tacky. But based on the smell, I will not be purchasing.

January 07, 2016

This is a really good product,but I think it's a little too expensive

January 06, 2016

You have to be a curly head to truly appreciate the value the product brings. I have crazy unruly hair and the associate at the Lush store recommended this to me. I am really glad I invested in it even though it was a bit pricey but you don't need too much of it and it makes my hair have a change of personality of sorts and they become nice and manageable. I would definitely recommend it!

November 20, 2015

I got a sample from Lush. I don't like the smell at all. Feels like lotion. My hair felt softer, helped with split ends and flyaway hairs.

July 28, 2015

My hair is quite processed, but also incredibly thick & I've been trying to get it back to a healthy state. I bought this R&B;hair moisturizer and I can't say its done very much for my hair. It smells good & works temporarily, but it just hasn't changed my hair like some other products have.

May 15, 2015

I love using this in my just washed, towel dried damp hair and then blow drying. It helps to control frizz and makes my hair smell so good and feel very soft. Overall it's a great product but it is quite expensive.