LUSH - REFRESHER - Shower Jelly 100g

LUSH - REFRESHER - Shower Jelly 100g Reviews

Ranked #112 out of 607 in Body Wash

March 22, 2017

This shower jelly was an amazing find and totally worth it. The lemon scent is amazing for morning showers and helps wake you up and makes you feel squeaky clean and not weighed down by heavy floral or sugary scents. The formula can be difficult to get used to but I find that cutting up the blob of jelly into tiny cubes and placing them back in the LUSH container in the shower makes it easier to use. It works best when using along with a loofah; creating lots of suds that dont require adding more product throughout your shower. Would repurchase!

December 09, 2016

This is the first shower jelly I have bought and I'm very happy with it! I love the feeling of this jelly in the shower, and I love the lemony fresh scent. I find the scent lingers on my skin following my shower, which I love! The jelly lathers surprisingly well. The only complaint I have about the jelly is that I found mine has been crumbling and leaving jelly pieces all over the bottom of my shower. I might start using the jelly with my loofah so it can catch the little pieces that are coming off!

June 14, 2016

The Lush Refresher Shower Jelly was one of my first Lush purchases and I really like it! It gets nice and sudsy and the smell is fantastic! I like using this one for my early morning showers when I need the extra pick-me-up from the lovely citrus scent. A tip: Keep it in the freezer for an extra refreshing shower!

April 09, 2016

This stuff is so weird but I actually kind of love it. The scent is nice and light, kind of wakes you up if you shower in the morning or when your brain is foggy. It's an odd texture to get used to, but once you do it's kind of fun. It's like shower jell-o, with a slightly firmer consistency. I like that you have options on how to use it-- break it up on a loofah or rub it straight on your skin. And of course, I love that LUSH's products are cruelty free.

March 28, 2016

Anything bought from Lush always does it's job. Sadly, the products are expensive too.Note: This has lasted me longer than expected, usually you do not need to use large quantities of the product for it to be effective.

March 16, 2016

This shower gel can be frozen or kept in the container in the bathroom, it will not melt. I keep them in the freezer in individual plastic wrap and the rest in the jar it came in. I love that I can use it both ways. The scent is amazing. I purchased the 100g container - REFRESHER. It has a great citrus smell - lemon. I lather a bit of it in my hands in the shower and wash. Love it but it is pricey $6.95 for only 100g.