LUSH - REFRESHER - Shower Jelly 100g

LUSH - REFRESHER - Shower Jelly 100g Reviews

Ranked #93 out of 552 in Body Wash

June 14, 2016

The Lush Refresher Shower Jelly was one of my first Lush purchases and I really like it! It gets nice and sudsy and the smell is fantastic! I like using this one for my early morning showers when I need the extra pick-me-up from the lovely citrus scent. A tip: Keep it in the freezer for an extra refreshing shower!

April 09, 2016

This stuff is so weird but I actually kind of love it. The scent is nice and light, kind of wakes you up if you shower in the morning or when your brain is foggy. It's an odd texture to get used to, but once you do it's kind of fun. It's like shower jell-o, with a slightly firmer consistency. I like that you have options on how to use it-- break it up on a loofah or rub it straight on your skin. And of course, I love that LUSH's products are cruelty free.

March 28, 2016

Anything bought from Lush always does it's job. Sadly, the products are expensive too.Note: This has lasted me longer than expected, usually you do not need to use large quantities of the product for it to be effective.

March 16, 2016

This shower gel can be frozen or kept in the container in the bathroom, it will not melt. I keep them in the freezer in individual plastic wrap and the rest in the jar it came in. I love that I can use it both ways. The scent is amazing. I purchased the 100g container - REFRESHER. It has a great citrus smell - lemon. I lather a bit of it in my hands in the shower and wash. Love it but it is pricey $6.95 for only 100g.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products