LUSH Rehab Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #628 out of 1002 in Shampoo

January 05, 2017

This is a great shampoo, and a bottle will last you a minimum of a few months (and thats with me washing my hair daily). It helps give hair a natural feel and shine while minimizing dead ends and generalized broken damaged hair. Leaves hair feeling and smelling great!

November 28, 2016

I love this shampoo, it smells fantastic it made me hair feel soft. It felt refreshing and it lathered up nicely. I would buy this shampoo again. I love that it had peppermint oil

October 01, 2016

I got this shampoo as a sample form Lush. I loved my hair after trying it. Usually my hair are very dry but after using this shampoo my hair were so smooth. This shampoos is bit pricey but I think it is worth every penny.

January 26, 2016

big fan of LUSH products, but this is one of my favs! Great scent. longlasting.
    cant go wrong.

January 26, 2016

I'm a big fan of this product - the peppermint oil gives you that tingly fresh sensation and I love that it is made with natural products. My scalp was less itchy than when I use store-brand shampoos which is great. I wouldn't say it did anything amazing to my hair, but I had no negative results either. Just clean hair.

November 21, 2015

Got a sample from Lush. Don't like the smell. The scent is long lasting, clings to your hair. Made my hair very shiny and soft. Noticed a little bit of a difference in my scalp.

1.5/5

May 11, 2015

I wasn't a fan of this product, I just found it didn't do much for the price.

March 26, 2013

Rehab has saved my dry, wavy, and frizzy hair. I have been using Rehab for over a year now. My hair texture has changed significantly. I have been receiving so many compliments on my hair because it looks so healthy. I used to have to blow dry, and straighten my hair daily so that it would look some what decent, but ever since I have started using it my hair is so soft that it allows me to embrace my natural wave.