LUSH Ro's Argan Body Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #258 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

September 29, 2016

Heaven in a jar! The smell is incredible - like a rose garden. It softens and smooths dry skin and the scent lingers long after your shower. This is my absolute favourite LUSH product.

June 06, 2016

It smell soooo good! I like when my moisturizer smell a lot, so I don't have to put perfume, and this one is great for this! It also does a great job on hydratation, leaves my skin very soft.

January 07, 2016

This works pretty goo and mad my skin nice and smooth. However the price is a little crazy for me.

January 07, 2016

I've love it ,but when I'd buy it , they had the little jar,this one is too big for me but,I think it worth it ! It smell so good

November 03, 2015

Got a sample from Lush. Good combo with turkish delight shower smoothie. Really helps dry skin.

May 11, 2015

I love this body lotion!!! It's not greasy and really makes a huge difference with my dry skin.

April 26, 2015

I tried this while shopping, all I could thing of was how great my hands feel. Came back to buy it the next day!
I wash my hands a lot a work, so they tend to be very dry, so I use this at night and they look great next day.

April 23, 2015

Ro's Argan Body conditioner, how do I love thee.. let me count the ways! Ever since I took a whiff of this product I fell head over heals. It is a in shower conditioner so you're moisturising in the shower, quick rinse and towel off and you're ready to go. No need for additional lotion afterwards. This is not heavy duty enough for me in the winter months but I enjoy it the rest of the seasons in the year. The lovely rose scent lingers and I cannot help but smell myself every chance I get when I use this product. The only down side to this one is the price tag, if you can get over the initial shock of the price, I say go for it! The pot really does last a long time and it's nice to treat yourself to something fabulous every once in a while

March 02, 2015

This yummy lotion is a new favourite from the Rosie box set I received from my girlfriends for my birthday. (Thanks ladies!) Similar to a hair conditioner, you massage this sweet vanilla/rose/almond cream all over the body, and rinse it off before hopping out of the warm water - No moisturizer needed! It's a pricier product, but unlike anything I've tried before. If you're looking for a lovely gift for someone special, this is a must.

February 17, 2015

This is my absolute go to body lotion for daily use as it replaces the lotion i would use after a shower. I adore the fact that im never a greasepot anymore and that a little bit actually goes quite a long ways. I ususlly only moisturizer my legs from the knees down and occasionally my arms as thise are the only area that need anything. Surprising for someone in her late fifties but I guess using high end products snd staying out of the sun even in a dry climate like I live in (near desert in southern Alberta) can reaaly help. Of course the best part is also the gorgeous smell and my boyfriend does not hesitate to drive up to calgary to buy it for ne which is over two hours away! I guess he likes what it dies too and the fact I don't have to wear perfumes after. However if there were a perfume in this scent I'd be first in line to get it! I just cannot reccomend this enough. If you think the orice is high try a sample, you will be overwhelmed with the quality. If I had to give up all my Lush products exceot ibe this is the one i woukd keep.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml