• LUSH Rose Jam
  • LUSH Rose Jam

LUSH Rose Jam Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 552 in Body Wash

December 07, 2016

Believe it or not, this is my husbands favourite shower gel! It is a rosy sweet scent and yet he cannot get enough. Not only whenever we use it, it fills up the whole level of our house with the scent! I honestly wish it was a year round scent, but unfortunetly it only comes out this time of year, so get your hands on it!

It is a bit on the pricey side, but lush products are always great quality! I feel if you are going to use anything in a hot steamy shower where your pores are opening up and absorbing whatever you put in it, it is always best to go for higher quality products!

Plus it is one of those Rose scents that isn't too "old lady".

May 15, 2016

This is my all time favorite scent EVER. IT smells amazing, it lathers super well (a little goes a very long way) and it leaves your body feeling very clean. I make sure to stock up every Christmas.

March 09, 2016

I love the smell of the Rose Jam shower jell from Lush. I just ran out of it a few days ago and am sad. It lathers nicely and leaves the skin smelling wonderful!

March 02, 2016

This shower gel is the cherry on the sundae. The smell is a mazing, it keeps your skin soft and moist. You smell like roses, not fake smell, the real smell. lush do amazing product I love that!

February 05, 2016

OMG i love this product so much!! This is my favorite smell at Lush store. Rose and lemon!!!!! AND MORE... nourishing!! PERFECT

February 02, 2016

Un classique dans ma douche! J'en fais des provisions dans le temps des Fêtes (il est disponible seulement à Noël en édition limitée) et chaque matin je commence ma journée avec un doux parfum de rose. J'aimerais qu'il soit un peu plus abordable, mais il en faut très peu pour bien mousser. J'en rachèterai à Noël prochain!!!

November 16, 2015

Smells even better once you lather it on. This is my third bottle of the shower gel. Love to use it most for those night time showers just before bedtime. The scent is like a sweet juicy gummy candy.

May 11, 2015

Crazy expensive for a body wash but the scent is heavenly! Rose jam is by far my favourite Lush scent, the only disappointment is that this product is not available year round.

February 17, 2015

I got my first bottle of this two years ago and was foolish enough to only get a medium size bottle unaware it was not available year tou d. I did not make that mistake last year! This product us the only clensing product i use unless I use Turkish delight which is another rose jam product. It definstely softens and soothes my skin and the scent lingers all day. It's not overpowering and even people with allergies love it. My boyfriend hates perfumes but always loves this and even drives to lush gor me since im a teo hours away from the nearest store. I usually follow it up with rose Argan body conditioner to enhance the softening effects and add to the rose jam deviousness. I do wish lush eould add e en more rose jam products to their line such as an all day body cream and hand cream. Then my life would be complete.

November 11, 2014

By the looks of this shower gel, this IS the very good stuff, I will consider getting this for Christmas soon, before the shoppers get to it, the rose jam smells divine, the s.a. Washed my hand with it and smells very good. But, a little bit pricy 10 bucks for a small size one oh well, one hour worth of work, pssst!