Good

LUSH Sandstone Soap Reviews

Ranked #408 out of 933 in Bath & Body

February 11, 2016

This is the best soap!!! It smells citrusy and the sand in it does a great exfoliating job!! I love it and will definitely be purchasing this one again!!

January 30, 2016

this soap isn't overly scented which is a plus, and is very effective when it comes to exfoliating. However, your skin is more sensitive, this soap may be a bit too rough, as the sandy bits can be relatively harsh.

April 22, 2014

Just tried this out for the first time and it is super exfoliating! If you want a great smelling exfoliating scrubby soap then look no further! It is a bit rough but it really doesn't bug me, I find it to be rather perfect! Really scrubs away everything that needs to go away. I used this before & after shaving and my skin feels amazing! Super soft and smooth. I don't even need to try anything else, I'll definitely repurchase this baby! Lush is also in the fight to end animal cruelty so you can't go wrong there! This product is also vegan!