lush santa's belly shower jelly
Good

lush santa's belly shower jelly Reviews

Ranked #164 out of 609 in Body Wash

March 13, 2016

I always hate seasonal products for the fact that if I love them, I have to wait for the possibility for it to come out the following year... Santas Belly is one of those products! It smells like apple juice :) I've had this since Christmas and it truly is the gift that keeps giving because I still have tons left! Will it last until next Christmas? Unlikely. I'll keep my fingers crossed they bring it back again :)

March 09, 2016

Lush is my all time favourite store and I received this product as a Christmas Gift. I find when used with a loofa it lasts a long time and smells great! It lathers well and leaves the skin with a nice scent.

March 03, 2016

This comes in a holiday ornament, you can put on your holiday tree. It is very unique. Star anise infusion, and fresh apple and grape juices are blended into the seaweed base to brighten and cleanse skin, and for their sweet, fruity scents. Biodegradable golden stars are sprinkled throughout. This product is not tested on animals.

R3Bean added a new review for