LUSH Sea Spray Reviews

Ranked #903 out of 2311 in Hair Care

March 06, 2017

It's no secret I love Lush. It's not without reason. I have sensitive skin, and I really like the vegan/cruelty free of everything they do. This hair mist is amazing! It adds great texture and a bit of a hold. The smell is not very strong but it's a nice fresh smell. There is just something about this spray that once it's in your hair looks better. My only complaint of why this doesn't get 5 out of 5 is because of the bottle. It doesn't spray nicely always. I suppose the downfall of recycled products. It isn't so bad you can't work with it though. I will be re-buying this and I defiantly recommend it!

June 30, 2016

This sea spray for hair is my new go to for getting beauty waves this summer. It contains rosewood oil that makes it smell fresh and florally, and it gives it a nice texture that makes your hair feel very soft after applying it. While it can be used on the length of your hair to get waves, I like to spray it at the roots of my hair to give it some 'grit'— I get good volume at my roots by doing this, and my scalp doesn't get irritated from the formula. I will absolutely be repurchasing this product again when my current bottle is gone!

April 20, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE
    smells incredible and works awesome!!!
    No stickiness... leaves hair soft and manageable while giving some control.
    Definitely will purchase this again.

April 04, 2016

This product claims to give you a "beach hair look" but it doesn't do anything. I tried applying to it on wet and dry hair, but it seems to make a bigger difference on wet hair. It does smell pretty good though.

January 26, 2016

I do love this product, but I find with my wavy and sometimes very curly/frizz I have to be careful how I apply it. I find a couple of ways work for me. I will use this as a "freshen up" on my hair if I don't have much product in my hair or if my hair isn't "frizzy" that day. Then it works well and I just lightly comb it a few minutes afterwards on my dry hair. I find you have to comb it thru as it does have a little bit of hair gel in it. Otherwise if I forget it will be dry and stiff.
    Otherwise, I will use it out of the shower on towel dried hair and use a wet comb. I air dry my hair especially in the summer and my hair turns out great.
    If you use this product you will get stopped often as people just love the scent and want to know what it is.
    I recommend it. Just use a little to see how it works for you.

July 15, 2015

I use this product as a refresher for my curly hair on days when I am not washing my hair. It leaves my hair with a lovely, beachy fresh scent and definitely helps for refine my curls and take away my frizz. A little goes a long way with this spray!

May 11, 2015

I love this stuff, it adds super natural beachy waves to my hair without damaging my colour or making my hair look greasy.

May 03, 2015

J'ai les cheveux long et fin et je les attache très souvent puisque je les trouve plate ts ans corps.
    J'ai essayer cette semaine le sea spay de lush et quel agrèable surprise j'ai eu.
    Des veuvex avecd e la texture et du corps qui ont tenu toute la journée. En plus de vrai le travail le sea spay a une odeur exquise qui dure toute la journée!

June 22, 2014

So I love this Sea Spray by Lush. I love it for what it does instead of hate it for what it doesn't do. What it doesn't do is give me beautifully beach babe-y bouncing hair even though I thought it should. I don't think any product in the world bought in a store can give you a hair transplant with Gisele Bundchen.

What it does it make my Sunday mornings a breeze. All the ladies who hate heat styling their hair, please raise your hands up. After towel drying your hair, putting on your clothes and makeup, spritz a little of this stuff into your hair and it'll air dry with nice natural waves and some texture. Don't over do the spray otherwise instead of feeling texture you'll just feel dirty. The spray also has a great summery grapefruit scent to it which goes well with that laissez-faire type of look you may want on any particular day.