LUSH Seanik Shampoo Bar
Good

LUSH Seanik Shampoo Bar Reviews

Ranked #218 out of 2161 in Hair Care

August 24, 2016

I love this shampoo bar. It smells great and it lasts forever....actually it lasts me about a year and my hair length is just off the shoulder. It doesn't leave a buildup like commercial shampoos do.

June 14, 2016

I LOVE my Lush Seanik shampoo bar! I love the way it makes my hair feel. I never realized how much dirt my department store shampoo was leaving behind until I washed my hair with this and got that "squeaky clean" feel that I want for my hair. The only downfalls are that I wish it would last even longer and in order for it not to stick in the tin, I had to take it out of the shower and make sure it dried or else it was impossible to get it out of the tin once it stuck!

March 21, 2016

This is my favorite shampoo bar from Lush! It makes may hair fragrant and bouncy, and it just makes me feel good and beautiful. The scent is just addictive and so lovely. These bars do last a long time and a little goes a long way.

March 09, 2016

As far as shampoo bars go this one takes the cake! I kept my shampoo bar in the Lush tin to keep it safe between showers and it lasted for 8 months. It worked into a nice lather and left my hair feeling clean and beautifully scented :)

September 30, 2015

I was skeptic at first but omg this stuff really does work and does a great job at cleaning my hair.

September 30, 2015

Okay this stuff is absolutely incredible!

I've been using different shampoos constantly never really finding one that is worth a repeat until this stuff. I am a sufferer of product buildup and nothing else could strip my strands of that mucky hair flattening stuff until Seanik! I absolutely sweat by it.

May 11, 2015

I first thought this product was a crazy idea, but after using it I have fallen in love!!! It does a great job at cleaning my hair and doesn't leave it dry.

April 02, 2015

I love lush shampoo bars. This one smells great and kills dandruff better than anything I have ever used

March 01, 2015

Lush is one of the best companies out there with no animal testing, lots of vegan products, working with charities, naked packaging and great people. SLS is a sulfate found in several shampoos it helping with latter but is actually horrible for hair. Lush being the awesomeness they are decided to come up with a great SLS free shampoo bar so I decide to order one a try it out. Basically it is self-preserving and last 60-100 wash apparently, it is very condensed and has the cleaning power of 3 bottles of regular shampoo and only cost 9-11 dollars a bar. To use you simply wet your hair then the bar step out of waters flow and rub the bar root to tip 2 or 3 times then out bar away and wash hair like normal it feels like nothing there but there really is so don't and more and waste the bar. I ordered Seanik when I opened the package it smelled very strong so strong it was ross but once you use it in your hair it makes your hair smell very nice. I have straight thick hair and I used mine for the first time today my hair feels amazing; Facebook sticker amazing. It has an amazing shine it feels extremely light because the sulfates not being in it and my hair is really soft. However the bar does latter differently and may take a little getting used to its not like the rich lather SLS aids in but it cleans well and still has a latter to it but not as noticeable in fact I was so curious because the feel I hoped out of show and checked my hair out in the mirror. Seanik is described as "This solid seaweed, sea salt and lemon bar gives great shine and volume, with an uplifting summer scent for that buoyant feeling. We’ve added a combination of Irish moss gel (made from bushy red seaweed), with protein-rich Japanese nori seaweed and fine sea salt to give hair some oomph. Lemon oil makes your hair shine, and we’ve added the heady tropical scents of mimosa, jasmine and orange flower essential oils." on the lush site and they totally deliver.

I plan on trying the "New" shampoo bar next due to it apparently help hair growth and I want to test it. Check out Lush for more great product you can get right to your door but don't order bath bombs on line because if it rains it can ruin them they are totally worth the drive to lush though.

check out my blog at http://semihomemadeprettygirl.blogspot.com/ for more great stuff daily
UK: https://www.lush.co.uk/