LUSH Sexy Peel Soap Reviews

Ranked #495 out of 843 in Bath & Body

It’s time to bring Sexy to the shower. Jump start your morning with a juicy citrus splash of organic orange juice and zesty lime oil. It’s the perfect solution to recharge your sex appeal when you’re feeling sluggish. Simply unpeel your clothes and get to work with our scrubby soap loaded with citrus peels to exfoliate and tone your skin while you suds up. You’ll feel fresh and squeaky clean again in no time and the revitalizing citrus juices and oils will get your senses going.

April 05, 2016

I received this product as a free sample. I really like this soap. It is very citrusy and contains coconut oil, lemon peel, orange peel, lemon oil, fresh orange juice and lime oil. Whenever I use it I feel very refreshed and I love the citrus smell. It also leaves my skin feeling super soft which I think is due to the coconut oil. I love that this has lemon oil in it because lemon oil helps balance sebum production and keep skin from becoming too oily, so this is great to use on the face as well for people who have more oily skin. I am very excited to try more LUSH soaps now that I have tried this. I absolutely love LUSH and the natural ingredients in their products.

May 11, 2015

I love the citrus smell, makes me feel super awake and energized in the mornings!

October 22, 2014

This is one of my favourite Lush products! The citrusy smell is soooo delicious and super energizing -- I love using it in the shower in the mornings because the blast of Vitamin C and the yummy scent wakes me right up! The soap does an amazing job of making me feel squeaky clean, and I love that the small pieces of what I believe are orange rind in the soap provide me with a nice, gentle exfoliation. I've been reading a lot about exfoliants lately and how millions of plastic microbeads from various products are now building up in lakes and oceans around the world (sooo sad!) so I really love that this product provides a much more natural and eco-friendly way for me to exfoliate and make my skin feel nice and smooth! As with all Lush products, it's also a huge plus that it's cruelty free! It is definitely on the more expensive side when it comes to soaps, but I absolutely think that it's worth it. A small bar tends to last me quite awhile, and there are sooo many pros that outweigh the price. I've repurchased it a few times in the past, and will continue to do so in the future! Love this soap!!

April 11, 2013

I love the smell of this soap and I always find that a citrus scent. I just bought a huge chuck of it the last time I had a LUSH order. I always feel so clean after using this soap! If you are having a bad day, the scent of this soap could put you in a good mood. I also find it does not dry out my skin!

May 01, 2012

I absolutely love, love the scent of this soap. The soap reminds me of freshly squeezed sweet lemonade. It's something I like to use in the shower to wake me up. The product is a 2-in-1; soap and gentle exfoliator. Sexy Peel cleanses throughtly; clean, smooth and silky skin. It also moisturizes and hydrates dry and flaky skin. I wish Sexy Peel had more froth action.

April 04, 2012

I love this soap, although a little pricey, it's still an amazing soap. I find that when I have small pieces of it left I don't like to waste it because well..its lush aha :) So I just melt the pieces of soap together and create a new bar!

March 15, 2010

I absolutely love this body soap. It has an amazing scent.. made from lemon, lime, grapefruit and orange. it smells so good, I honestly would like to eat it. I only just started using it about a week ago, but I am in love. You only have to use a small amount to get all clean! It's great for morning showers, a very very fresh scent. Lush does not test on animals and has minimal preservatives.Their packaging is also very Eco-friendly.
Also, it does not aggravate my eczema (skin condition) which is a huge plus!
I recommend it 100%

May 08, 2009

This soap smells AMAZING. I love citrus smells, and this is an overload of citrus. I pretty much had to stop myself from eating this every time I showered. I kept picking up the soap and smelling it too, you can't stop yourself. It just smells so good.

It's definitely a good soap to wake you up in the morning. The citrus smell helps with that. It also makes the whole bathroom smell like lemon, heheh.

January 25, 2009

This is one of the few lush soaps i cannot stand. it smells like pine sol on me and doesnt lather much.
i did find use for it in the kitchen after baking fortune cookies, i was able to get the batter out from under my nails easy with the exfoliating lemon bits. this would be great for clearing spotty skin and is identical to bohemian soap by lush.

i think ill stick to karma, ginger, and honey i washed the kids. lush has some amazing products, but this one just didnt do it for me.

January 01, 2009

The best and most natural smelling lemon soap. It is worth every penny. The fragrance lingers on your skin for a while and it wakes me up in the morning.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml